+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moving out of the Province Nominated.

kalani123

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
Guys,

I am in a wierd situation.

I got nomination from SK and later got ITA based on SK and my PR is under process.

Now my company in home country is planning to apply for a ICT at different province. Will there by any issues to my ICT and also SINP nomination?

Please suggest.Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Guys,

I am in a wierd situation.

I got nomination from SK and later got ITA based on SK and my PR is under process.

Now my company in home country is planning to apply for a ICT at different province. Will there by any issues to my ICT and also SINP nomination?

Please suggest.Thanks
Yes, there could be Your nomination is based on an intent to live in Sask. How long do you think you still have to wait before PR?

kalani123

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
Maybe another 3-4 months.

But do you think my ICT will be denied because I already hold a nomination from a different province?

Thank you for the response.

n1n1

Jan 28, 2021
Hello Every One

I have recently received my Visa and COPR under Nova Scotia PNP as spouse dependent . I work with a company in India which also has renowned existence in Canada's other Provinces like Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia. I internally applied for an open position in my organisation for Ontario location. They are ready to give me this offer. Now I am confused how to go about this , I have got the COPR under conditional NS PNP and I have not yet landed in Canada. Even I don't have my permanent residence card in my hand yet.
Looking forward for some suggestions and replies that would help me before taking any further decision.
hi, I just read your post which is for 2017. I am curious to know what you did and what happened? I am assuming that you should be a Canadian Citizen now. I would appreciate it if you could share your experience.

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
My personal experience - got PNP PR, landed directly in designated province (Feb, 2018), spent few months looking for a job, was surprised to receive no interview invites, despite of being experienced IT Engineer,
There was 1 phone interview, and I've been told that they (company) looking for very technical account manager, I believe to pass interview as covered all questions and I know I did, but eventually got rejected,
Later, checking LinkedIn out of curiosity who was hired - that guy was not even close to my technical skills and non-IT educated, just had some experience, but most importantly he was very local (all the best to him, nothing personal here)
The rest of applications were like sent to black hole,
So I've moved out to Ontario, found IT job in 1 week (not perfect one, still fresh migrant, but paying my bills), never had any emails or anything from PNP province, and as I'm part of FB group for my city, I can see from time to time that migrants moving over from that province for the same reason.
Of course, I feel conscience about it, and consider to make my economical input later to my PNP province,

I'm certain there will be no issues about citizenship, as per PR - we are free to work anywhere, and no province can stop or interfere citizenship process only based on "moving out of province case"
Hi man, Can I get in touch with you as I am PNP nominated from SK and have been living there for 11 months. Didnt get a job even in Walmart.