+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

moving out of province under PNP after PR

Mandy sikka

May 13, 2018
Hey. What if a person who got his provincial nomination approved and applied for his permanent residency has to go back to his country for some personal reason. How would that effect his PR application.
Profile -> studied for 1 year and worked for 7 months full time on work permit (current)

arsghimire

Star Member
May 30, 2017
I wrote to ontario regarding my doubt of moving to alberta as i was nominated by ontario and they replied that after getting pr card one can move anywhere within canada.

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
I wrote to ontario regarding my doubt of moving to alberta as i was nominated by ontario and they replied that after getting pr card one can move anywhere within canada.
Hey are you Nepali ? I am also in doubt whether I can move from my province or not ? I was nominated by MPNP

deanbentleyfalcke

Feb 18, 2018
Johannesburg, South Africa
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
The only caution is I’ve read is they can revoke your PR under misrepresentation if it can be proven that you had no intent of staying and working in that province in the first place. I haven’t seen any cases where that has actually happened, but that’s the route, if any, they’d take.

NSConsult

Oct 13, 2018
This should be IRCC official position regarding the matter, as it's presented in court:

"In order to gain this privilege, they exchange their right, in a way, of settling anywhere in Canada".
(Sarah Joncas of the federal department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship)

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/prince-edward-island/pei-immigration-fraud-trial-zhong-1.4935495

So you have not been caught yet doesn't mean that you have not crossed the line yet. Take a good care of your PR card.

siddiqui12

Sep 27, 2019
Hi guys,
i have read several threads in this context, i am currently sinp PR, coudn't find in sask, got a very good job offer from ontraion, i emailed to sinp, they replied that they will followup and revoke the nomination, it is very diappointing.

Now i have nothing, except to do od jobs as i don't see any opporunity here as telecom professional.

Pls let know if there's any wayout.

regards,
Hi Qayum,
Could you please update , were you able to move finally after not finding suitable job in nominated province