+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

moving out from PNP province

FOO-TWW

May 2, 2019
Hey Guys,

Can you move out right away from PNP province after PR? My consultrant says there is no problem to move.

but i read a few threads here says better to prove that you cannot find job at this province etc...

What to do folks?

FOO-TWW

May 2, 2019
Why do u want to move? Pnp have to be supported by employers and when ppl resign and leave immediately after getting PR it tends to leave a bitter taste in the employers mouth. What this means is that the next employee who needs support for a nomination will be less likely to get it. Its situations like these why laws will he out in place and restrictions will come about. I would say you need to.play it safe. Stay for at least a year- you did make the commitment.
Thanks for your reply. But FYI, employer do not support the PNP. At least my PNP. All employer did for me is provide a job letter and attended a call from PNP for 5 mins. You know what else my employer did for me? Threaten me for doing countless overtime without payment. Paying me less than the average of my position. Do you know how many workers are out there suffering ?

please do not make any Judgements until you see the whole picture.

And yes, I did make my commitment to the province but definitely not my nasty employer. Leave a bitter taste in employer mouth? Ask how bitter my mouth is first please.

the last thing you need to know.... I wanna leave PNP province because I got school offer from another province which allow me to spend less time to get degree. If you are in my place what do you choose?

Last edited:

InternationalMallu

Nov 15, 2017
Thanks for your reply. But FYI, employer do not support the PNP. At least my PNP. All employer did for me is provide a job letter and attended a call from PNP for 5 mins. You know what else my employer did for me? Threaten me for doing countless overtime without payment. Paying me less than the average of my position. Do you know how many workers are out there suffering ?

please do not make any Judgements until you see the whole picture.

And yes, I did make my commitment to the province but definitely not my nasty employer. Leave a bitter taste in employer mouth? Ask how bitter my mouse is first please.

the last thing you need to know.... I wanna leave PNP province because I got school offer from another province which allow me to spend less time to get degree. If you are in my place what do you choose?
In all honesty, the best you can do is to leave once the landing is complete, since your PR is dependent on the PNP. Once you are landed you can make a choice in where you wish to go but ensure any steps you take would have to be after you have successfully landed.

FOO-TWW

May 2, 2019
In all honesty, the best you can do is to leave once the landing is complete, since your PR is dependent on the PNP. Once you are landed you can make a choice in where you wish to go but ensure any steps you take would have to be after you have successfully landed.
thank you,i have received copr letter. no landing needed as covid-19 going on.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey Guys,

Can you move out right away from PNP province after PR? My consultrant says there is no problem to move.

but i read a few threads here says better to prove that you cannot find job at this province etc...

What to do folks?
See https://bit.ly/2XHIZQn

It answers all your questions and also my old post available at https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/understanding-pnp-its-obligation-to-live-in-province-and-pr-status.502209/