+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moving from IGCSE to Canada or bad idea?

MuhsenQ

Aug 18, 2019
I am an IGCSE student who just finished his O levels, however due to some financial issues, I was unable to continue in the same country I am in currently, and therefore my parents decided to move to Canada, and now I am conflicted with this problem:
I cannot afford private schools in Canada to continue IGCSE, however I am able to do online schooling so that I do not lose my IGCSE experience, the problem here is that I do not entirely trust online schooling and am considering to simply move onto the local Canadian education, and leave behind the IGCSE curriculum.
My main goal originally was to move to Austria and study there since I already have an Austrian passport, and with an IGCSE graduation degree, I was pretty much guaranteed to go there, however I am not entirely sure how well a Canadian graduation degree will fair abroad, and decided to ask about it here...
Not sure if this could help, but I did finish my O levels with 4 A*, and 3 A.
I know that it might be better to go online schooling to continue IG, but I would like to consider the safer possibility of studying localy, just in case.