+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moving From Canada to Australia PR

DreamCanadaFsw

Sep 12, 2016
Hello everyone,

I need to ask something, what are the main reason people decide to move from Canada to Australia and the vice-versa?

I am an Australian PR holder, though haven't made the trip to Australia yet. I always loved Canada, the mountains, the scenery, the cold.. I have decided to apply for Canadian PR as-well but want to understand why people from Canada decide to move to Australia or the vice-versa? Personally I don't do good with sun and hot weather so Canada was on my top list, but circumstances led me to apply for Australia first, I do pray I am not going to get burnt there, there's so much hype about damaging harsh sun etc...

I have heard so much good about Australia that its much better compared to Canada when it comes to new settlers looking for job etc. but at the same time people from both of these countries move interchangeably.. surely hot or cold weather can't be the only reason for their decision?

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
I moved from New Zealand to Canada for a simple reason..because I could. For me Canada is much more central for traveling, I love the space, the community and for me it was easy to find a job. So I cannot complain, this is the place I love and stay for quite some time.

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Weather wise Melbourne must be good. Canada is too cold during winter. Did you apply for Canada PR?

DreamCanadaFsw

Sep 12, 2016
ttrajan said:
Weather wise Melbourne must be good. Canada is too cold during winter. Did you apply for Canada PR?
No not yet, but I am planning to. Canada just seems so beautiful and refreshing, minus the cold. I believe I can handle extreme cold but its the heat that is unbearable.

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
I have Canada PR but working in my home country.

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Yes. I worked in Alberta in oil and gas sector but now job market is dull due to low oil price.

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Hello Everyone, I am a Canadian PR Holder and have been living and working here for the last 2.5 years. But I do not like the cold weather here. We - me and my family - all are extrovert people and like going outside regularly. During the Winter here in Canada there is not much we can go outside due to cold weather. Also, my real brother is an Australian PR and have been living and working there for the last almost 2 years.
Now, what do I do to get in Australia ? Is there any way ? I hope so.....
Waiting for a positive reply.

HP.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Everyone, I am a Canadian PR Holder and have been living and working here for the last 2.5 years. But I do not like the cold weather here. We - me and my family - all are extrovert people and like going outside regularly. During the Winter here in Canada there is not much we can go outside due to cold weather. Also, my real brother is an Australian PR and have been living and working there for the last almost 2 years.
Now, what do I do to get in Australia ? Is there any way ? I hope so.....
Waiting for a positive reply.

HP.
This is a Canadian immigration forum. You should be looking at an Australian immigration forum.