+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moving Cargo from UAE to Canada

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
Hello there!
I am moving my items from UAE to Canada ( Montreal).
Do your recommend using air cargo or sea? Any companies who could get this done at a reasonable price.
I do not have a car or any furniture. Its just clothes and some fragile items like wall hangings. etc
I had already declared them when i did my landing in Toronto last year so would not have to pay any tax (hopefully)
Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello there!
I am moving my items from UAE to Canada ( Montreal).
Do your recommend using air cargo or sea? Any companies who could get this done at a reasonable price.
I do not have a car or any furniture. Its just clothes and some fragile items like wall hangings. etc
I had already declared them when i did my landing in Toronto last year so would not have to pay any tax (hopefully)
Thanks
Will really depend on your budget.

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
Hey .. well yes hence was asking recommendations with people experiences and if they know any companies from UAE.
And also my other question.. is sending them to Montreal ok after i did my initial landing in toronto?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey .. well yes hence was asking recommendations with people experiences and if they know any companies from UAE.
And also my other question.. is sending them to Montreal ok after i did my initial landing in toronto?
Land and air have very different timelines and budgets so it is easier for people to help if you provide a bit more info like when do you need the objects and whether budget is an issue. There have been previous posts on the issue so I would search the forum.