Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
Hi there,

I will be eligible to submit my citizenship application within a month. I'm considering moving from Ontario (Toronto) to B.C (Kelowna) in the coming months. What do you reckon is the best course of action here in terms of getting the citizenship processed smoothly.

I'm concerned that if I submit my application while still having a Toronto address this might impact the processing of my application as I will need to update my file and the file will need to be sent to a new processing center. Is this a valid concern?

I have three options here, and would love your weigh in on this:
1. Apply in Toronto and finish the processing in Toronto (this will impact date I can move to B.C)
2. Apply in Toronto and change the address while the file is being processed
3. Apply in B.C (don't think there is a processing center in Kelowna, so it will most likely be processed by Van) with a new address (this will impact my timing on when I can submit the application as I still have to move and get a new address).

My goal is to have this process done smoothly and in a prompt manner.

Thanks everyone for your insights!
Mike

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
Thanks for this. What do you mean by keeping the eligibility period clean?

I spent full 3 years in Toronto (moved twice).

Thanks again!

dindon

Jun 13, 2013
Hi there,

I will be eligible to submit my citizenship application within a month. I'm considering moving from Ontario (Toronto) to B.C (Kelowna) in the coming months. What do you reckon is the best course of action here in terms of getting the citizenship processed smoothly.

I'm concerned that if I submit my application while still having a Toronto address this might impact the processing of my application as I will need to update my file and the file will need to be sent to a new processing center. Is this a valid concern?

I have three options here, and would love your weigh in on this:
1. Apply in Toronto and finish the processing in Toronto (this will impact date I can move to B.C)
2. Apply in Toronto and change the address while the file is being processed
3. Apply in B.C (don't think there is a processing center in Kelowna, so it will most likely be processed by Van) with a new address (this will impact my timing on when I can submit the application as I still have to move and get a new address).

My goal is to have this process done smoothly and in a prompt manner.

Thanks everyone for your insights!
Mike
No worries just go to bc call them to change the adress or do it manually they ll send your application to Vancouver office nothing to worry about but the question is are you moving forever or temporarily because if it’s temporarily you must phone and tell them .
Good luck