+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moving abroad after applying - where do you take the test?

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
Im also in the same situation due to personal emergency i had to travel back and not sure when i will return, my application was sent on May last week 2020, AOR also is pending, worried how to handle the situation.
I think there is no reason to worry with respect to the rules..IRCC is explicit here and I see it as empathetic.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=911&top=5

What you may want to consider is the practical aspect of you making it in time, incase there is a call for test/fingerprints/ interview / oath ceremony.

satya10

Nov 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any change of address outside Canada can’t be made online using the Change of Address (e-COA) website, or by calling the call centre. Use the IRCC Web Form Just make sure you’ve added @cic.gc.ca to your email safe sender list so that notices sent by IRCC for the citizenship test or ceremony aren’t delivered to your junk folder. :) You can also request that all correspondence be sent to your email address.

But if you already gave a valid email address in your application, that’ll be done automatically. :)
Are they not going to call to the phone number or send the postal mails, good if they send the email.

satya10

Nov 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think there is no reason to worry with respect to the rules..IRCC is explicit here and I see it as empathetic.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=911&top=5

What you may want to consider is the practical aspect of you making it in time, incase there is a call for test/fingerprints/ interview / oath ceremony.
Yes i have seen this link, but the worry is about the notification of the communication and the time frame, if they provide like 30 days to appear for test and interview, i can fly back. But will they ask for Fingerprints as well? under what circumstances this request comes, i have not heard very often.

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
Yes i have seen this link, but the worry is about the notification of the communication and the time frame, if they provide like 30 days to appear for test and interview, i can fly back. But will they ask for Fingerprints as well? under what circumstances this request comes, i have not heard very often.
To my knowledge fingerprint requests from IRCC also provide 30 day time for submission, and on written request and reasonable situations, I have heard they provide additional window. There are agencies in Canada who support fingerprint submission from overseas..not sure currently if they are all open. You can check Frontier One if you are in GTA for their international services. But, do do your due diligence.

The reasons for Fingerprint requests are mostly to establish identity if there is a need. Most times if one has only Fname or only Lname, or has a name (given / alias etc.) that match with a flagged name in their relevant (RCMP) database, the officer can proceed only after verification of Identity and eliminating the doubts. This is normal routine.

I am not an legal expert..please take it as another opinion.

dpenabill

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2010
Infact, many lawyers who represent the applicant maintain their address for communication!
If you are asserting that lawyers facilitate, or even allow clients to report the lawyer's address as the client's residential address (the address where the client resides), I do not believe this is a standard or ethical practice. Perhaps it happens. Not among any lawyers I know or am familiar with. But I do not know very many Canadian lawyers.

It for sure happens, and happened a lot in the past, that certain immigration consultants set up addresses that clients would use and report as their residential address. Those are fraudulent schemes. Many have been busted. This practice was at the core of many crooked-consultant schemes, scores of which were uncovered and prosecuted in the wake of or correlating with the Raslan case.

I am not certain, but I believe that among the various GCMS background screening measures employed, some involve crosschecking addresses . . . a procedure I believe that was implemented following the Raslan case in which the address used by him had been used by 33 other citizenship applicants. That is, addresses and phone numbers are screened to see if the same address or telephone number has been or is being used by other immigration clients. (Nothing wrong in itself to live at an address with the same postal code as other applicants have, or have had in the past, but depending on other contextual factors it is something which can invite a closer look, some additional scrutiny. Obviously, if the others are family that raises no concerns. If the others are individuals who have already been suspected of fraud, that's going to up the ante considerably.)

In contrast, lawyers or other representatives facilitating the use of their address for contact purposes is common.

When used in relation to a citizenship application, there is a separate form to be submitted with the application (or later if the lawyer gets involved after the application was made) for this.

And a PR applying for citizenship can use a friend (or family member) for this purpose. In effect appointing the friend as a "representative," an "uncompensated" representative, and pursuant to this establish the friend, and the friend's address, as the primary contact for the applicant. Which is probably what applicants who move abroad, who RESIDE abroad, should do.

dpenabill

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2010
With due respects, my submission is, there is no question of misrepresentation, or material misrepresentation, if one informs thru the web form regarding ones overseas travel.
To be clear, the question being addressed is not about a PR continuing to live and maintain a primary address in Canada who engages in some *travel* abroad. There is nothing wrong at all with a PR traveling abroad while the PR's application is in process.

And actually IRCC's instruction to notify them of such travel if it involves being abroad for more than two weeks is DISCRETIONARY. It is actually the applicant's choice. The applicant is not required to report traveling abroad.

IRCC recommends reporting plans to travel abroad for the applicant's benefit. Generally IRCC will avoid scheduling events for the client/applicant that will conflict with the reported time abroad (although reports suggest this has not been uniformly done). That is, it is NOT required to notify IRCC of the travel abroad, but if the applicant fails to do so, the applicant is accepting the risk that he or she may miss a scheduled event or fail to timely respond to requests.

The question here is about RESIDING abroad and failing to update the address where the individual is residing, the applicant's residential address. The applicant is definitely obligated to timely inform IRCC of the change in address. And this also applies to applicants who change where they actually live within Canada. And there is no doubt, reporting someone else's address, where one does not actually live, is failing to give IRCC accurate information. That's called a misrepresentation (even though this is very commonly done without issues in many other contexts).

(Side-note: This discussion could easily be diverted down the rabbit hole of arguing about what constitutes "residing" abroad rather than "traveling" abroad, and the extent to which individuals can choose to designate what is their home or residential address even while "traveling" for extended periods, or even while staying elsewhere for extended periods; that would be more a distraction than helpful, as generally honest people know the difference even if there is no shortage of not-so-honest people playing games with this and in effect getting-away-with-it. So I won't go there. I will stick with the question based on RESIDING somewhere different than the residential address reported in the application.)

There should be no doubt, if the applicant changes his or her place of residence (even within Canada), the applicant is obligated to update this information with IRCC. A failure to do so constitutes misrepresentation, a misrepresentation by omission. Even if the failure to do so was a mistake or an inadvertent oversight.

This leads back to recognizing the very broad range of potential consequences. While I went into depth regarding the full range of potential consequences previously, the more practical range of risk goes from virtually no consequences to some degree of compromised credibility. Many, many applicants report NO consequences for failing to report an IN-Canada move, which for example may become apparent when the applicant presents identification showing an address different from that reported. Let's be clear about this, though. No consequences does not mean there was no misrepresentation. That simply means that IRCC decision-makers did not consider the discrepancy to be a problem. This could be for various reasons. But at the least it usually means they do not perceive the applicant has a motive or intent to deceive IRCC, and that the discrepancy is otherwise unimportant.

It would be a mistake, however, to assume that will always be the response. There are for sure more than a few cases in which an unreported IN Canada move, that is undisclosed until the interview, has triggered concerns and questions leading to, or in conjunction with other factors contributing to, the issuance of RQ-related requests.

The RISK is much greater if the unreported change in residential address is about moving abroad.

MOST applicants want to avoid making any impression or representation which will increases the risk of non-routine concerns let alone an outright perception of compromised credibility. Misrepresentations, even minor misrepresentations which for many will have no negative impact, increase those risks.

One of the ways to approach actually living abroad is to appoint a representative, so that IRCC will directly contact that individual. Of course this needs to be someone the applicant fully trusts to be responsible.

Nonetheless, however, many rightfully apprehend that if and when IRCC recognizes a citizenship applicant is living abroad, there is also an increased RISK of RQ-related non-routine processing. How much so is difficult to quantify. But this has undoubtedly been a factor in the decision-making of many applicants who make a concerted effort to conceal from IRCC the fact that they have moved abroad, are living abroad, after applying. And, frankly, most of the discussions about this subject in this forum, over time, have really been oriented around how to handle living abroad without notifying IRCC of it. That is, a purposeful effort to not disclose the move to IRCC.

Leading to a variety of other reports suggesting that applicants either (1) cannot give a residential address that is outside Canada, or (2) if they do, IRCC may suspend processing until the applicant is back in Canada; appointing a representative may be the way to deal with this.

However, this reporting is sporadic. Tends to be vague, or at least short on key details, with little or no follow-up.

And it does pose something of a catch-22 for some applicants. Warranting some further observations about this aspect.

Collateral Effect of Living Abroad While the Application is Pending:

There continues to be many reports suggesting that if and when IRCC is aware a citizenship applicant is living abroad, that too in itself increases the RISKS of elevated scrutiny and RQ-related non-routine processing. Some more recent anecdotal reporting indicates the prospect, if not likelihood, that some applicants known to be abroad are encountering extra lengthy delays in processing (referring to relatively recent but before Covid-19 reports . . . everything is encountering lengthy delays now). In the past, living abroad while the application was pending was a for-sure known reason-to-question-residency, both in the older CP - 5 Residence Operational Manual criteria listed in an appendix (from 2005), and in the Operational Bulletin 407 triage criteria (adopted in 2012). And there was even a short period of time during which moving abroad while the application was pending supported a stand alone ground for denying the application, but the Liberal government stopped enforcing the requirement that was based on when they formed the government in late 2015 and proceeded to repeal it altogether.

It is a less significant factor these days because of the change from a residency requirement to a presence requirement, and the better tools IRCC has now for verifying the applicant's reported physical presence. We do not know to what extent living or working abroad while the application is pending currently increases the RISKS of problems, mostly the risk of RQ-related processing. Best estimate is that it is significant, but that could still range from a fairly low risk to a significantly higher risk. We just do not know because the government now keeps its reasons-to-question-residency criteria a tightly held secret.

OVERALL: Living abroad is likely to make things more complicated for an applicant. By how much varies and is impossible to forecast, other than to say that the longer the applicant remains abroad, the more the risks.

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
To be clear, the question being addressed is not about a PR continuing to live and maintain a primary address in Canada who engages in some *travel* abroad. There is nothing wrong at all with a PR traveling abroad while the PR's application is in process.

And actually IRCC's instruction to notify them of such travel if it involves being abroad for more than two weeks is DISCRETIONARY. It is actually the applicant's choice. The applicant is not required to report traveling abroad.

IRCC recommends reporting plans to travel abroad for the applicant's benefit. Generally IRCC will avoid scheduling events for the client/applicant that will conflict with the reported time abroad (although reports suggest this has not been uniformly done). That is, it is NOT required to notify IRCC of the travel abroad, but if the applicant fails to do so, the applicant is accepting the risk that he or she may miss a scheduled event or fail to timely respond to requests.

The question here is about RESIDING abroad and failing to update the address where the individual is residing, the applicant's residential address. The applicant is definitely obligated to timely inform IRCC of the change in address. And this also applies to applicants who change where they actually live within Canada. And there is no doubt, reporting someone else's address, where one does not actually live, is failing to give IRCC accurate information. That's called a misrepresentation (even though this is very commonly done without issues in many other contexts).

(Side-note: This discussion could easily be diverted down the rabbit hole of arguing about what constitutes "residing" abroad rather than "traveling" abroad, and the extent to which individuals can choose to designate what is their home or residential address even while "traveling" for extended periods, or even while staying elsewhere for extended periods; that would be more a distraction than helpful, as generally honest people know the difference even if there is no shortage of not-so-honest people playing games with this and in effect getting-away-with-it. So I won't go there. I will stick with the question based on RESIDING somewhere different than the residential address reported in the application.)

There should be no doubt, if the applicant changes his or her place of residence (even within Canada), the applicant is obligated to update this information with IRCC. A failure to do so constitutes misrepresentation, a misrepresentation by omission. Even if the failure to do so was a mistake or an inadvertent oversight.

This leads back to recognizing the very broad range of potential consequences. While I went into depth regarding the full range of potential consequences previously, the more practical range of risk goes from virtually no consequences to some degree of compromised credibility. Many, many applicants report NO consequences for failing to report an IN-Canada move, which for example may become apparent when the applicant presents identification showing an address different from that reported. Let's be clear about this, though. No consequences does not mean there was no misrepresentation. That simply means that IRCC decision-makers did not consider the discrepancy to be a problem. This could be for various reasons. But at the least it usually means they do not perceive the applicant has a motive or intent to deceive IRCC, and that the discrepancy is otherwise unimportant.

It would be a mistake, however, to assume that will always be the response. There are for sure more than a few cases in which an unreported IN Canada move, that is undisclosed until the interview, has triggered concerns and questions leading to, or in conjunction with other factors contributing to, the issuance of RQ-related requests.

The RISK is much greater if the unreported change in residential address is about moving abroad.

MOST applicants want to avoid making any impression or representation which will increases the risk of non-routine concerns let alone an outright perception of compromised credibility. Misrepresentations, even minor misrepresentations which for many will have no negative impact, increase those risks.

One of the ways to approach actually living abroad is to appoint a representative, so that IRCC will directly contact that individual. Of course this needs to be someone the applicant fully trusts to be responsible.

Nonetheless, however, many rightfully apprehend that if and when IRCC recognizes a citizenship applicant is living abroad, there is also an increased RISK of RQ-related non-routine processing. How much so is difficult to quantify. But this has undoubtedly been a factor in the decision-making of many applicants who make a concerted effort to conceal from IRCC the fact that they have moved abroad, are living abroad, after applying. And, frankly, most of the discussions about this subject in this forum, over time, have really been oriented around how to handle living abroad without notifying IRCC of it. That is, a purposeful effort to not disclose the move to IRCC.

Leading to a variety of other reports suggesting that applicants either (1) cannot give a residential address that is outside Canada, or (2) if they do, IRCC may suspend processing until the applicant is back in Canada; appointing a representative may be the way to deal with this.

However, this reporting is sporadic. Tends to be vague, or at least short on key details, with little or no follow-up.

And it does pose something of a catch-22 for some applicants. Warranting some further observations about this aspect.

Collateral Effect of Living Abroad While the Application is Pending:

There continues to be many reports suggesting that if and when IRCC is aware a citizenship applicant is living abroad, that too in itself increases the RISKS of elevated scrutiny and RQ-related non-routine processing. Some more recent anecdotal reporting indicates the prospect, if not likelihood, that some applicants known to be abroad are encountering extra lengthy delays in processing (referring to relatively recent but before Covid-19 reports . . . everything is encountering lengthy delays now). In the past, living abroad while the application was pending was a for-sure known reason-to-question-residency, both in the older CP - 5 Residence Operational Manual criteria listed in an appendix (from 2005), and in the Operational Bulletin 407 triage criteria (adopted in 2012). And there was even a short period of time during which moving abroad while the application was pending supported a stand alone ground for denying the application, but the Liberal government stopped enforcing the requirement that was based on when they formed the government in late 2015 and proceeded to repeal it altogether.

It is a less significant factor these days because of the change from a residency requirement to a presence requirement, and the better tools IRCC has now for verifying the applicant's reported physical presence. We do not know to what extent living or working abroad while the application is pending currently increases the RISKS of problems, mostly the risk of RQ-related processing. Best estimate is that it is significant, but that could still range from a fairly low risk to a significantly higher risk. We just do not know because the government now keeps its reasons-to-question-residency criteria a tightly held secret.

OVERALL: Living abroad is likely to make things more complicated for an applicant. By how much varies and is impossible to forecast, other than to say that the longer the applicant remains abroad, the more the risks.
Just note, you have been completely mis-reading the whole basis of the original post. It is a simple case of some one after his CITIZENSHIP Application needing to travel abroad for 6 months maybe, and preferring to maintain his Communication address in Canada.
Note again..
1. This is post citizenship application, so Citizenship residency obligation is already met, and what is required is maintaining the PR as applicable.

2. There is Use of Representative Form, which authorized ICCRC members use, or even lawyers for that matter can represent with their communication address for communication on behalf of their clients. Your are probably stuck with residential address..WHEN the applicant is talking about communication address, having already shared his travel and overseas residence location and details via web form, and requesting to maintain Canada address for communication.

3. I see lot of disinterest in understanding if mis-interpretation is there, thus resulting in misleading interpretation..as observed when you interpreted/confused with authorized lawyers

Having said all that, I think you have a very good understanding of the immigration procedures with around 5000 valuable messages, and an oversight in an instance is no big deal...but since many including me take your views very seriously, wanted to point out!

Many thanks for your efforts in the forum, and best wishes!

Last edited:

dpenabill

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2010
SUMMARY of MY OBSERVATIONS (a fair summary I believe):

My observations here have focused on the obligation to notify IRCC if and when a PR, with a citizenship application pending, moves and is RESIDING at an address different from the information the applicant reported to IRCC in the application. And, to be clear, this is based on the simple, for-sure obligation an applicant has to notify IRCC if there is ANY change in the information the applicant submitted in the application.

There should be NO doubt about this. The verification in the signature box on the application requires the applicant to acknowledge this obligation. And, to be clear, this is the case whether the change in place where one is residing involves a move WITHIN Canada or to a location abroad.

I have further addressed the potential impact if the applicant fails to properly inform IRCC of such a change. Depending on other circumstances and factors, many times there is NO negative impact. But because the failure to provide IRCC information it requests is technically and practically a misrepresentation, by omission, failing to notify IRCC invokes a RANGE of RISKS. The latter gets complicated and has led to my lengthy comments about that.

I am quite certain I have not misread the topic. Which I will address.

But the reason I have invested the time and effort to make these observations is to document why the oft repeated claim, that applicants are not required to notify IRCC of a change in residential address, is NOT correct. In contrast to this erroneous claim, I have made a concerted effort to illuminate, as best I can, that YES applicants have an obligation to notify IRCC if and when the information in the application changes, INCLUDING a change in residential address. AND, that the failure to do so is indeed misrepresentation, which can have a negative impact on how things go EVEN IF it doesn't in many cases.

Just note, you have been completely mis-reading the whole basis of the original post. It is a simple case of some one after his CITIZENSHIP Application needing to travel abroad for 6 months maybe, and preferring to maintain his Communication address in Canada.
Actually this topic and the original post was about having applied for citizenship and then having "to go back to my home country for a couple of years." As in a lot longer than "for 6 months maybe."

I applied for my Canadian citizenship not long ago after meeting by far the requirements.

Now I have to go back to my home country for a couple of years.
The subsequent and more recent query by @Can-On triggering my observations was more specifically about whether it is misrepresentation to not "change my residential address to my new one which I reside-in outside Canada."

So NO, this topic has NOT been about someone "needing to travel" abroad for "six months maybe" while the application is pending. It is about when an applicant changes the location where they RESIDE. And, more specifically when that change involves the residential address where applicants "reside-in outside Canada."

I have made a concerted effort to distinguish questions about what constitutes a change in the place where one resides, or primarily resides. That is a more complicated question. There is no need to go down that rabbit-hole or pursue that tangent here. That is, whether an individual traveling abroad for an extended period of time has established a "new" residential address, or not, is a separate question. And not the question that either the OP or @Can-On asked.

Perhaps Using the Term "Misrepresentation" Has Itself Taken the Discussion Down a Rabbit-hole and has been a Distraction:

But understanding what constitutes a misrepresentation and how, at the least, it can have a significant impact on what IRRC officials perceive about the applicant's credibility, is important.

In its most common and broadest sense, and the way it is referenced in immigration cases, the term "misrepresentation" itself is simple. It simply refers to making an inaccurate representation of fact (even if that is unintentional). In immigration and citizenship law, the failure to report a fact that clients are obligated to report is also considered to be misrepresentation, a misrepresentation "by omission."

A great deal of my lengthy commentary above is about what this means, including the potential impact.

That, perhaps, has distracted from the primary query itself, which was simply whether or not the failure to report a change of residence is a "misrepresentation." Regarding this, @smash1984 responded it was, and @harirajmohan to the contrary. I did not fully agree or disagree with either, but offered a qualified response. In particular, I specifically addressed the obligation to notify IRCC of a change in address (if and when one does change where they are residing), and that the failure to do so is a misrepresentation . . . regarding which I further commented that this often did NOT RESULT in a problem. But it could result in problems.

Perhaps I did misunderstand your posts. You seemed to be asserting that failing to update a change in residential address is not a misrepresentation. And perhaps I was further misreading your observations, in this regard, to be in part based on the common absence of any formal enforcement of sanctions for misrepresentation in these circumstances. Hence my tangent into lengthy comments about the range of potential consequences which was, in part, intended to illuminate that the mere fact there are no formal sanctions does not mean that a failure to notify does not constitute a misrepresentation.

But it also appears that like many others, including the observations posted by @harirajmohan in this topic, your observations are tangled in questions more related to IRCC's recommendation to notify them about traveling abroad. That is a separate subject. Related but separate.

While the most recent query posed by @satya10 straddles these separate issues, framing his query in terms of an indefinite absence from Canada without clarifying whether it will be in the nature of residing abroad or traveling abroad while maintaining a primary residence in Canada, I have not addressed that query. And it appears that you and others (in other topics) have adequately addressed the practical risks involved.

I am not sure why you see a lack of interest in whether the failure to properly notify IRCC of a change in application information is a misrepresentation, or what that is based on. But as noted above, this is the question that was asked by @Can-On, which I answered in the affirmative, and regarding which I thought you disagreed.

And the amount of time and effort I have put into this subject illustrates how important I believe it is. Not because I think this is something which would result in the outright denial of an application or something which could be the basis for revoking citizenship later. Or even that there is much likelihood of any formal allegation of misrepresentation.

I believe this is important because, first, there is a great deal of misunderstanding about the obligation to inform IRCC of ANY change in application information, and widespread disregard for the fact that the failure to do so is misrepresentation. And secondly, the overriding, huge importance of credibility, of maintaining one's credibility. We all make enough mistakes inadvertently and are somewhat compromised in terms of being an accurate reporter of fact. Most applicants will want to make a diligent effort to avoid making any misrepresentations, even relatively insignificant ones, toward best preserving their credibility.

This forum is rife with tales of woe told by QUALIFIED applicants who followed the instructions. Tales of lengthy delays, non-routine processing, probing questions during interviews, and even the full-blown RQ. Concerns about the accuracy of the applicant's information underlie a large percentage, if not the majority, of these problems. Second only to meeting the qualifications and properly completing the application, credibility is the next most important factor in how things go.

Fudging information about where one resides is perhaps one of the most common deviations from accuracy in the citizenship application process. While doing this ranges from largely innocent to deliberate misrepresentation, only some being overtly nefarious, ironically the more deliberate ones appear to get-away-with-it more often than the innocent or inadvertent occurrence. Or so it appears.

In any event, the failure to properly update changes in application information is, relatively, an easily avoided pitfall. Generally it is foolish to make even a minor misrepresentation.

Reactions: k.h.p.

miglop2014

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Sorry guys, for some reason I wasn't receiving the forum notifications.

If anybody still have any question about how my process went just let me know.

But, to summarize, I applied from Canada (that's mandatory), about 4 months after that I moved to Spain and request the change of addresses using the
IRCC Webform (never got an answer), took my test in March 2019 in told the CIC officer about my situation. She made some notes and didn't complain. 6 days after that my application status changed to "decision made" and flew to Canada for my oath ceremony in June 2019. At that time, you had to be present in Canada in order to take your oath. Right now, because of covid, I know people who took it online... not sure if they'll check your IP or something to make sure you are in Canada.

And, as some of you have already said, lying is not good and your application can be refused.

issteven

Jan 2, 2014

But, to summarize, I applied from Canada (that's mandatory), about 4 months after that I moved to Spain and request the change of addresses using the
IRCC Webform (never got an answer), took my test in March 2019 in told the CIC officer about my situation. She made some notes and didn't complain. 6 days after that my application status changed to "decision made" and flew to Canada for my oath ceremony in June 2019. At that time, you had to be present in Canada in order to take your oath. Right now, because of covid, I know people who took it online... not sure if they'll check your IP or something to make sure you are in Canada.

And, as some of you have already said, lying is not good and your application can be refused.
Did you change to address to Spain and did it show Spain address in Ecas afterwards?

miglop2014

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Did you change to address to Spain and did it show Spain address in Ecas afterwards?
No, it never changed to the one in Spain. Not after the webform, not after the interview, not after the ceremony, ... I guess I didn't look suspicious and they understood my temporary situation at that time.

But I'd like to insist that she (the officer) wrote in a paper that I moved temporarily to Spain in October 2018 and was planning to go back to Canada soon.

tosinosho1992

Star Member
Nov 4, 2010

Just to clarify: you know some people who took the virtual oath abroad? Also, did you change your phone number as well?

jpaz

Nov 19, 2019

Hello, did you travel twice to Canada? one for the test and one for the ceremony? Or did you take the test before leaving? Thanks, greetings.