Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-JAN-2014
AOR Received.
15-MAR-2014
IELTS Request
( 5.5 ) Included with application
I am from NEPAL and applied in quebec skilled worker in 2014 and is about to complete . I m planning to land in canada montreal quebec in june/july 2018. I have problem in french language i have 4 years child and my wife is nurse. I want friends to share there landing experience anywhere in canada as new immigrants and also which province is best to settle for me. I have planned to settle in toronto because i have my cousin . So my question is can i directly go to toronto at the same time after landing in quebec or i should stay in quebec for some days. Put your thoughts views experince ideas and suggestions for me.

Last edited:

bossofbees

Star Member
Jan 10, 2017
NOC Code......
I am from NEPAL and applied in quebec skilled worker in 2014 and is about to complete . I m planning to land in canada montreal quebec in june/july 2018. I have problem in french language i have 4 years child and my wife is nurse. I want friends to share there landing experience anywhere in canada as new immigrants and also which province is best to settle for me. I have planned to settle in toronto because i have my cousin . So my question is can i directly go to toronto at the same time after landing in quebec or i should stay in quebec for some days. Put your thoughts views experince ideas and suggestions for me. Sorry for poor english.
As a newcomer myself I found Toronto really crowded. Should've gone to a different province.

cyrus061

Sep 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
C029 Nursing (DCS)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-JAN-2014
AOR Received.
15-MAR-2014
IELTS Request
( 5.5 ) Included with application
Depends from field to field. Toronto is way to go for IT and Finance professionals.
brother IT is regulated job or not? please share your experience regarding landing day, job finding , settlement etc thanks for your suggestion. which program you applied when u landed.?