+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Move from AB to SK after applying citizenship.

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
Hi I wang to ask one question in behalf of my sister.

She applied her citizenship may 15 2019 from Alberta Calgary

She didn’t get her AOR yet

But she want to move SK month of July 2019 because her husband got job in SK

So my question is what she will do now .

1. Keep Alberta address and when test date will come she will come from SK to AB for test and oath

2. Or as soon as she will move SK change to SK address.

3. Or when will go to SK just apply health card but no need to change driving license because in test time might need one photo id .

4. Or if she change address it might will ask for FP or RQ ( not sure FP can be done from other city or not )

Pls advise us because she is little bit confused.

Please note she lives in Calgary with her sister house in basement, so even if she move our sister can take care the letter from IRCC,

Thanks

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Better change address when she moves and if she gets her AOR by than she will have to write a letter to Calgary office informing them of move and requesting file transfer. This is cost saver option or if she want to she can leave the address as is and attend the oath and test by travelling to calgary both options are good.

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
Thanks for your valuable reply
I will discuss with her about both option and if she have any more questions I will reply again your post

Avadava

Oct 11, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
December 3, 2013
AOR Received.
Stage 1 AOR + SA January 8, 2014
File Transfer...
January 12, 2014
Med's Request
Further Medical Tests Requested: October 24, 2013
Med's Done....
October 15, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 20, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 27, 2014
LANDED..........
January 17, 2015
You have to inform IRCC right away of any changes in address, marital status, name, etc.
At the interview, they will have you sign a waiver saying that all the information you have provided is true. If she changed address and doesn't inform IRCC, it could be grounds for misrepresentation.

When she logs into ECAS after AOR, there is a button under "address" that says "change". You can do it there or call the IRCC call centre.