+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mount royal university VS Bow valley college (Social Work Diploma)

piglettny

Jan 9, 2022
Hello everyone,

I would like to study social work diploma program and want to get PGWP after graduated.
I've searched about college that have a social work diploma program in Calgary and selected 2 colleges which are Mount royal university and Bow valley college.

Which college is better? (In terms of academic, professor, employment rate, etc.)

If anyone has experience about this program please help me.
Thank you in advance for your answer and hope you guys have a great day!

kelly88V

Jan 14, 2022
I can speak for Mount royal university, the professors are approachable, friendly, and interested in supporting students. Compared to other universities its class sizes are a lot smaller which is amazing for me (But it's individual, some people like big classes) the library is great and lots of free supports for students (counseling, student learning services, etc.)
I don't know about the second college, so I can't say which is better.

piglettny

Jan 9, 2022
I can speak for Mount royal university, the professors are approachable, friendly, and interested in supporting students. Compared to other universities its class sizes are a lot smaller which is amazing for me (But it's individual, some people like big classes) the library is great and lots of free supports for students (counseling, student learning services, etc.)
I don't know about the second college, so I can't say which is better.
Thank you very much for your answer. Have a great weekend! ;)