+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mother's Visitor Visa Application Refused ( Ircc Portal )

Gayathry

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
Hello everyone,
My mother's Visitor Visa Application Refused
Here's the reasons for Refusal.

I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• Personal assets and financial status.
• Family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

Please help if anyone has any experience about it.
Regards
How long did it take for the visa to get refused from submission ?

Ragazzo

Aug 9, 2018
Today i got refusal for my wife and son..
I have already visitor visa till 2028 and I applied for them but they refused application ..i have 25000 $ in my account , a job, purpose of visit is to visit my cousin’s family. They have their own house and permanent residents of Canada. But they refused my application for my 1 year old son and wife. Any suggestion?

canmart

Star Member
Feb 17, 2014
Hello everyone,

Regards
So sad to hear this news, I hope she get approved in next application.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have already visitor visa till 2028 and I applied for them but they refused application ..i have 25000 $ in my account , a job, purpose of visit is to visit my cousin’s family. They have their own house and permanent residents of Canada. But they refused my application for my 1 year old son and wife. Any suggestion?
I would recommend ordering your GCMS notes to see the detailed reasons for the refusals.

Reactions: 13nitinsharma

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So do I need to send that money to her bank account which I have in my account for her visit ,, and also how can She prove her family ties which is the second reason of Refusal , She already put details of her other children in the application form
Order GCMS notes. The issue if you add money to her account is that VOs may then ask where the money came from and then it becomes a red flag. So she lives in her home country so include family members (children, grandchildren, parents) who live there.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What were reasons for refusal? How long was your visit? Order GCMS notes.

swordenium

Aug 18, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
03-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2019
LANDED..........
24-09-2019
Hello everyone,

Regards
So sad. I’m also sponsoring mother for 1 month but I was recommended to choose supervisa instead of visitor visa as ircc is usually lenient on parent’s side of funds when it is under this category. I am waiting for a decision soon, will let you know if my mother got super visa and you may then try similar route.

what was the application timeline like?

Reactions: Naturgrl

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same problem as OP. Your wife need her bank statements.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone,

Regards
A few big issues. You applied for asylum rather recently which raises concerns that your mother will also claim asylum. It is harder for family members of protected people to have their family visit especially relatively soon after getting approved. What ties has your mother shown to prove that she will return home? Are any of her children still living in Pakistan? For TRVs your mother’s assets are the most important not your own. You can include both in her application.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
There is a good chance that you were approved for a TRV because you had a wife and child not travelling with you. What is your citizenship? How did you get status in Italy?

Calgary21

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Calgary
A few big issues. You applied for asylum rather recently which raises concerns that your mother will also claim asylum. It is harder for family members of protected people to have their family visit especially relatively soon after getting approved. What ties has your mother shown to prove that she will return home? Are any of her children still living in Pakistan? For TRVs your mother’s assets are the most important not your own. You can include both in her application.
I was approved in 2019 and now I am a Permanent Resident so my Asylum was more than 3 years ago,
She visited UK several times and has a valid UK visa for 5 years , She always returned home during Authorized stay so there's no intentions of staying here or claim Asylum
Yes she has twi children and their families living in Pakistan
She owns the house where she's living but in New portal they didn't ask any Assets documents.

The most frustrating part is that they didn't ask for her Assets or family ties in New portal and still refused for that reason

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I was approved in 2019 and now I am a Permanent Resident so my Asylum was more than 3 years ago,
She visited UK several times and has a valid UK visa for 5 years , She always returned home during Authorized stay so there's no intentions of staying here or claim Asylum
Yes she has twi children and their families living in Pakistan
She owns the house where she's living but in New portal they didn't ask any Assets documents.

The most frustrating part is that they didn't ask for her Assets or family ties in New portal and still refused for that reason
Asylum in 2019 is not that long ago. Has she travelled to the UK since you were approved as a protected person or since you got PR? Does she live with any of her children in Pakistan? Are there any sons in Pakistan? Did you receive asylum based on general issues in Pakistan that also impact your mother or an issue that only impacts you like being part of the LGBTQ+ population?

Calgary21

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Calgary
Asylum in 2019 is not that long ago. Has she travelled to the UK since you were approved as a protected person or since you got PR? Does she live with any of her children in Pakistan? Are there any sons in Pakistan? Did you receive asylum based on general issues in Pakistan that also impact your mother or an issue that only impacts you like being part of the LGBTQ+ population?
Yes she traveled to UK in 2020 that was 1 year after my approval
Yes she lives with her son
NO my case wasn't based on general issues, it was my personal political case