CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Pre-requisites :
1. My husband and I are Canadian PR
2. My mother holds a valid visitor visa - have travelled to Canada before

I am due in June and would like my mother to be with me around that time (May, probably). Since she has a visa I am not sure what is actually required from her when she arrives - like an authorization.
We will make sure she gets her negative test and have a Quarantine plan and whatever requirements are in place at that time. However, my question is, does she need to come with some kind of documentation from us - like why is she travelling?
Another question, my husband's mother has a visitor visa too and have travelled too in past, if she is willing to come too along with my mother will it be a problem as to why I require two people to help me?

We just like planning ahead and hence the questions. Thank you for your time and help.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Pre-requisites :
1. My husband and I are Canadian PR
2. My mother holds a valid visitor visa - have travelled to Canada before

I am due in June and would like my mother to be with me around that time (May, probably). Since she has a visa I am not sure what is actually required from her when she arrives - like an authorization.
We will make sure she gets her negative test and have a Quarantine plan and whatever requirements are in place at that time. However, my question is, does she need to come with some kind of documentation from us - like why is she travelling?
Another question, my husband's mother has a visitor visa too and have travelled too in past, if she is willing to come too along with my mother will it be a problem as to why I require two people to help me?

We just like planning ahead and hence the questions. Thank you for your time and help.
No special authorization but pregnant women are considered vulnerable so they need to quarantine in a separate location like a basement suite or airbnb.

Reactions: myra20sharma