+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MOSCOW VISA OFFICE, please join here to share experience

Feb 6, 2012
Perlini said:
hello to all my friends!
3 weeks ago my medical expired. My status on ECAS has been for 1.5 years "In process" and 4 days ago my status changed showing "In process" and also "Decision Made".
Also there were explained that VO already mailed me an explanation.
I have no idea what the decision is, approved or refused.
Every time i have been e-mailing to VO they were giving me really short and general answer like "ur file is beeing processed, u will be contacted if any change" and also they were kindly asking not to spend their time by e-mails cose it takes time to them instead of processing our files.
Please if anyone has any idea what it means In process + Decision Made when they didnt ask my passport and Med is expired from 3 weeks now.
Hello Perlini

I am really interested in the rest of yr application process. Please, tell us ( me and my friend, who are waiting any information from MVO) what decision was made and if your passport was requested.

Olex

Feb 1, 2013
Hello kind people!

Can anyone post an update on Moscow's timeline? Is it still around 13 months or has it shrunk/expanded? Many thanks!

Dmitrii. Rezv

Jun 18, 2022
Hey guys! Does anyone know if VO in Moscow still work? Im applying from Russia, wondering where my application might end up.