15-08-2010
Doc's Request.
21-01-2011
AOR Received.
01-11-2010
File Transfer...
26-09-2010
Hi all
I am here to asking help. I am Canadian , I marred to my wife in 2010 July and I handed in her application in Aug 15, sponsorship approved in Sep 10 and forward to Moscow office, I believe around Sep 20. they Created file and send a confirmation letter to my wife by email, I was checked on-line, Moscow office processing time around 4-8 months. I calculated, Around March 20 that will be six month. but so far I didn't heared anything from Moscow , I want to know anyone who was processing at Moscow office, How long was taking your case?
we just had a baby recently, I send in all paperworks for her citizenship and passport also my wife notified immigration, this one will slow down her application processing?

I just checking processing time recently again, now at Moscow office is 6-12 month. MGD!! I have been travel between Canada to Russia for so many times during her pregnancy and for baby's documents. I can't wait that long , I need my family back home with me . please anyone know or knew about this office ,share your info .

joy

L

lala2010

Hi Joy,

You come join other Moscow applicant on this thread:
canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t51704.0.html

You can check out people's timeslines at (select the Moscow Visa office in the drop down tab to see on those processing in Moscow) :
trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/family-class

epcortek

Jul 2, 2010
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-26-2011
File Transfer...
05-24-2011
Yeah i just put my info on trackit . Hope i am luck im at 1 month now.