+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moscow Application Processing Office

fazimy

Apr 12, 2011
Quebec
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, today my wife has got the AOR letter from Moscow and here is my timeline so far. Plz share yours!!!

Application received = Feb 14, 2011
Start processing = Mar 11, 2011
App approved & forwarded to MICC = Mar 11, 2011
PR App received(Moscow) = Mar 29, 2011
Medical results received(Moscow) = No date
CSQ received from MICC(Quebec) = April 20, 2011
AOR received from Moscow = May 16, 2011

jarnail25

Aug 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2010
Hey Shawn

This message if for you in specific :p couldnt email you but thought id message you on here.

You started your process about 1 month before me, My wife issss here on a TRV and is here until August, Im hoping her PRV will actually be completed before she goes home so she can come home whenever after she is done visiting her family.

But my question for you is, While waiting for hear word from them from the time they recieved your application in Moscow to getting your visa, did you bother sending in any "additional documents, pictures, reciepts etc. " and all that stuff??? Or did you just wait until you heard from them??

I was kinda going on the fact that if my wife got a TRV it would be VERYYYYY strange that she would get denyed a PRV or need more documents, as they know she is here with me, so not sure why they would need anymoreee proof.

So just wondering if you send anything else in while waiting?

jarnail25

Aug 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2010
Also to everyone who HAS applied for TRV and been denied, its not that expensive, try again when you can. I supplied bank info to show money to support while there here, she supplied work letter saying shes given holidays, if you have health coverage and your married you can actually add your spouse to that coverage, so ALL those kind of documents help.

Good luck if you try again for the TRV. And to everyone waiting.

Hanmar

Mar 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not completely true, if your from Armenia you will have to go trough the UN mission ,send every thing by Pony express at a total cost of around $250.00.

ubernemo

Star Member
Jan 25, 2011
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2010
AOR Received.
01-03-2011
File Transfer...
25-01-2011
Med's Done....
11-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2011
Somebody just posted a list of processing times (Moscow and Kiev) different from the ones here on Trackitt on rusforum.ca:
http://www.rusforum.ca/post157396.html#p157396
but some cases infos are incomplete (Calvados dates for example). Maybe people concerned should help this effort by supplying their info or inform this poster of the existence of Trackitt.

BTW a friend of my wife just got her POVL this week just over 5 months after submission to Mississauga at the beginning of December 2010. She's going to Quebec. We're 2 weeks behind them; fingers crossed!!!! :p

fazimy

Apr 12, 2011
Quebec
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ubernemo said:
Somebody just posted a list of processing times (Moscow and Kiev) different from the ones here on Trackitt on rusforum.ca:
http://www.rusforum.ca/post157396.html#p157396
but some cases infos are incomplete (Calvados dates for example). Maybe people concerned should help this effort by supplying their info or inform this poster of the existence of Trackitt.

BTW a friend of my wife just got her POVL this week just over 5 months after submission to Mississauga at the beginning of December 2010. She's going to Quebec. We're 2 weeks behind them; fingers crossed!!!! :p
I have applied from Quebec in February through Mississauga. I hope this happens to me and my wife ... ;)

longway

Mar 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010
Doc's Request.
21-01-2011
AOR Received.
01-11-2010
File Transfer...
26-09-2010
I don't know why I am still here, just want to check everyone's situation ans share some exp.

we filed in on AUG 8, sponsor Approved on SPE 9th
Trasferred to Moscow on SEP 21
AOR received on NOV 11, 2010 after local MP wrote a request to MOSCOW
Applied TRV one in Sep, sec in Nov both denied .
MP send request again, nothing, keep processing.
JAN 2011, Moscow request add documents
FEB 2001 our baby borned , filed in for baby's canadian passport
FEB send in add information voluntarily
Feb 5 Moscow request add documents again.
Feb 10 wrote a letter to minister of Immigration
Feb 25 PR visa granted

goog luck to everyone

Hanmar

Mar 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We are in the same boot, we started on July 28 2010, and are still waiting.

We send application to Mississauga on July 28 2010
Approved August 31 2010
Started a file in Moscow on Nov 08 2010
Requested some documents Notarized March 28 2011
Send requested on April 11 2011, no result till today, send email to Moscow May 10 2011
Our patience is being tested i guess.

Kggirl

Jun 2, 2008
Hi guys,
As you've already applied,you have some experience to fill applications. If you have time, please give me advice .
I'm having trouble to understand here: DETAILS OF FAMILY MEMBERS (IMM0008) .YOU MUST PROVIDE OF THE FOLLOWING DETAILS ABOUT EACH OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS, WHETHER THEY WILL BE ACCOMPANYING YOU TO CANADA OR NOT. Did they mean my parents, sisters and brothers ? or my own children?

ubernemo

Star Member
Jan 25, 2011
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2010
AOR Received.
01-03-2011
File Transfer...
25-01-2011
Med's Done....
11-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2011
O.T. : International moving tips

Some tips about international moving:

One Month before Moving
Gather moving supplies, boxes, tape, rope.
If moving far away, make any necessary travel arrangements like airline, hotel, and rental car reservations.
Call a moving company or make truck rental reservations to move yourself.
Finalize real estate and apartment rental needs.
Place legal, medical, and insurance records in a safe and accessible place.
Give your mailers your new address :
Friends and family members
Banks, insurance companies, and other financial institutions
Charge card and credit card companies
Doctors, dentists, and other service providers
State and Federal Tax authorities and any other government agencies as needed.
Save moving receipts (many moving expenses are tax deductible).
Make maps of your new neighbourhood to familiarize yourself and your family with your new area.
Plan your moving budget

Two Weeks before Moving
Inform gas, electric, water, cable, local telephone and trash removal services of your move. Sign up for services at your new address.
Inform long distance phone company of your move. Sign up for long distance service at your new address.
Recruit moving-day help.
Confirm travel reservation.
Arrange to close or transfer your bank account, if appropriate.

The Day before Moving
Set aside moving materials like a tape measure, pocket knife, packing boxes, tape and markers.
Pick up rental truck.
Check oil and gas in your car.
If travelling, make sure you have tickets, charge cards, and other essentials.

Packing Tips
Keep the following supplies and accessories on hand:
Boxes, all sizes
Bubble wrap or other cushioning material
Marking pens
Tape measure
Furniture pads or old blankets
Packing tape and scissors
Money and credit cards
Label each box with the room in the new home to which it should be delivered.
Number the boxes and keep a list of what is in each box.
Clearly mark fragile items.
Pack a bag of personal items you'll need during the move (change of clothes, toiletries, medicine, maps, food, and drinks). Keep it in an easy-to-find place when you pack.
Keep a medical kit accessible.
If you have children, pack a bag of games and activities for the trip.

After your Move
Locate police and fire stations as well as hospitals and gas stations near your home.
Scout your new neighbourhood for shopping areas. You may need furniture, tools, or house wares unexpectedly.
Call the Department of Sanitation in your new town to find out which day the trash is collected. Also ask whether your new community has recycling programs.
Seek out new service providers such as a bank, cleaners, veterinarian.
Call your Chamber of Commerce for helpful information on: Schools, Cable service, Cultural events and community activities, Libraries and parks, and Availability of emergency calling services, such as 911
Provide your new doctor and dentist with your medical history. You may need to request your file from your previous doctor/dentist.
Transfer insurance policies to an agent in your new community. You may also wish to make a detailed list of your belongings, their value, and your coverage.
Give your new home a good cleaning.
Moving can be stressful. Watch for effects on family members and pets so you can give comfort and a helping hand.

L

lala2010

Hi fazimy,
Yes, we have finally received our AOR! I am posting on the message board because it won't let me send you a message.
Thanks! Lala

shawngt2

Jul 18, 2010
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-9-2010
Doc's Request.
13-1-2011
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
File Transfer...
5-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-8-2010
Passport Req..
5-5-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-5-2011
LANDED..........
23-5-2011
jarnail25 said:
Hey Shawn

This message if for you in specific :p couldnt email you but thought id message you on here.

You started your process about 1 month before me, My wife issss here on a TRV and is here until August, Im hoping her PRV will actually be completed before she goes home so she can come home whenever after she is done visiting her family.

But my question for you is, While waiting for hear word from them from the time they recieved your application in Moscow to getting your visa, did you bother sending in any "additional documents, pictures, reciepts etc. " and all that stuff??? Or did you just wait until you heard from them??

I was kinda going on the fact that if my wife got a TRV it would be VERYYYYY strange that she would get denyed a PRV or need more documents, as they know she is here with me, so not sure why they would need anymoreee proof.

So just wondering if you send anything else in while waiting?
jarnail, I strongly suggest that you provide additional documentation after your wife returns. More photos and photocopies of passport stamp, tickets etc. Also include emails and other things similar to original application package. But don't make it to large, thumb width at the maximum.

When I visited my wife at Christmas for one month, as soon as I got back, we sent additional proof.

fazimy

Apr 12, 2011
Quebec
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lala2010 said:
Hi fazimy,
Yes, we have finally received our AOR! I am posting on the message board because it won't let me send you a message.
Thanks! Lala
Hey Lala, h r u ? Good that you finally got the AOR because you were worried. Plz let me know of any other news since we both are at the same step now.... ;D

fazimy

Apr 12, 2011
Quebec
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We have got our file number but can't check the status on E-cas but I can check by entering the client ID number which is not up to date. Anyone knows what could be the reason???