+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Morocco

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
My mistake, my wife 3 hours ago just received request to submit passport. I recommend reaching out to your MP , if it's already at 14 months + mark.
MP didnt do much they just track your application and tell you the estimate time it will be process. they told me my husband have to wait till March of next year 2024 and have the results or interview. but 2 days later we got an email from the immigration in rabat calling him for interview next tuesday. here is my story.

I got married in morocco last November 23/2023, and came back to Canada doing the spousal sponser in january, His visitation visa was approved in 3 months and he came to canada in June 9/2023 and just went back to morocco last 2 weeks. his visitation visa can stays in Canada for 6 months. Just two days ago. they called him for PR interview next week November 14/2023. i guess its pretty fast for us. i knew him since 2014 and next year will be our 10 years together. he's much younger than me but we looked almost the same age. i have two grown daughters. we have all 10 years off conversation through whatsapp and facebook messangers and viber. . he a technician in morocco and have his own shop. he have 3 apartments in rabat and one in casablanca. and we send each other cards from 2015 till 2023. and more than 3000 pictures together. while he was here we took lots of pictures in here from niagara falls. we are so in love. all the 10 years proof are all there in black and white. if people met within 5 months and get married. they might think is a fake marriage. but our relationship are strong as ever. 10 years of relationship . when i was in morocco we took alot i mean alot of pictures together. some are intimate pictures. we have all the proof to the immigration officer. even the adoul married us in Fes Morocco . he even say to us if this is not true love he dont know what is. 10 years together from 2014 till now.

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Anyone sponsoring their spouse from Morocco lately? What's your experience so far?
I got married in morocco last November 23/2023, and came back to Canada doing the spousal sponser in january, His visitation visa was approved in 3 months and he came to canada in June 9/2023 and just went back to morocco last 2 weeks. his visitation visa can stays in Canada for 6 months. Just two days ago. they called him for PR interview next week November 14/2023. i guess its pretty fast for us. i knew him since 2014 and next year will be our 10 years together. he's much younger than me but we looked almost the same age. i have two grown daughters. we have all 10 years off conversation through whatsapp and facebook messangers and viber. . he a technician in morocco and have his own shop. he have 3 apartments in rabat and one in casablanca. and we send each other cards from 2015 till 2023. and more than 3000 pictures together. while he was here we took lots of pictures in here from niagara falls. we are so in love. all the 10 years proof are all there in black and white. if people met within 5 months and get married. they might think is a fake marriage. but our relationship are strong as ever. 10 years of relationship . when i was in morocco we took alot i mean alot of pictures together. some are intimate pictures. we have all the proof to the immigration officer. even the adoul married us in Fes Morocco . he even say to us if this is not true love he dont know what is. 10 years together from 2014 till now.

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Is Morocco always long to process?

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Is Morocco always long to process?
No. the most important thing is to proof your relationship is genuine and lots of proof. we have all the proof for the past 10 years.

Last edited:

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Yes . It's been 11 months since we applied and it still in progress.

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Visitor visa ?

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
They
Said they were going to contact on Friday. I'll be message my mps office on Monday or Tuesday and see what's happening. Hoping for good news or some news. Anything at this point.
the MP is not going to do much. they just keep track of your timeline and its not going to make it any faster. here is my story

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
We received a response today. They denied the trv due lack of funds and family ties outside Canada. Even though said i would support him financially and I had more than adequate funds to support him in my account and showed my bank statements.

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Application submitted - 27 April 2022
Biometrics - already had from previous application. ( Tourist visa while she was my fiancee but got rejected)
AOR - 19 October 2022
Nov 8 2022 - file sent to Rabat VO
Nov 8 2022 - medical request
27 April 2023 - updated relationship status form IM 5532 and updated police report
7 august 2023 - pre arrival services.
what is Pre arrival service.?? did your wife go for PR interview yet??

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
So I called MP of my area, and they followed through , pushing officers in IRCC Canada to ask VO in Rabat why the file is taking longer than 14 months. Apparently from what she told me , it has to be within 14 months now. I hope they really meant it. Because I have a friend , from the same country as I come from and he also got married to a moroccan girl, and his dossier was processed in 14 months.
MP doesnt make it faster. they just follow the guideline of the immigration. they just give you the timeline that's all. not 14 months. my husband only take 9 months. you have to proof your relationship is genuine.

Sunset78

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
One week after copr, we got email for PPR.

Almost 13 months to the date for the whole process.

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Definitely can understand that. We have been in relations for 1.5 years before marrying (married now for almost 8 months), and this will be our 5th trip of us meeting together soon. And constantly video chatting for hours everyday. Unfortunately we tried twice to do a trv for him but they denied it back then.
most of the time 1.5 years doesnt proof anything.. they want to see is the marriage and relationship geniune. I know my husband for 10 years since 2014 and got married last november /2022.. and we have our loving conversation for 10 years through whatsapp and facebook messanger. i screen shot each and everyone of them. i think for us its a fast process.

Noureddine2022

Star Member
Apr 14, 2022
One week after copr, we got email for PPR.

Almost 13 months to the date for the whole process.
hi , did ur husband got his passport , i notice today on gckey background was Not Applicable now its we are processing your background check same day ghost update on Pr tracker i hope its good news

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Update to my husband after PR interview on November 14/2023 and the day after sent him a pre arrival letter. and just 2 weeks later on November 30/2023 . he have his PR approved. he will do a virtual landing since he's already in canada.

Reactions: Noureddine2022

Noureddine2022

Star Member
Apr 14, 2022
Update to my husband after PR interview on November 14/2023 and the day after sent him a pre arrival letter. and just 2 weeks later on November 30/2023 . he have his PR approved. he will do a virtual landing since he's already in canada.
congratulations , whats his timeline ?