+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

More than two children in citizenship adult application

walmzd

Star Member
May 27, 2012
In the citizenship adult application there's a section for children information (Section-I).
This section contains fields for two children only. Well, I have three children, how would I add the the 3rd child in the application?

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Didn't you know, having more than two children is illegal in Canada! :)

Jokes aside, above that box it says "If you need more space, use an additional sheet of paper."

So just put the info about the third child in a Word document. Don't forget to add a first line like "Application for Canadian Citizenship - Firstname Lastname - Additional information about Item I on Application Form" and then followed by the information.

bbssmm88

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
walmzd said:
In the citizenship adult application there's a section for children information (Section-I).
This section contains fields for two children only. Well, I have three children, how would I add the the 3rd child in the application?
Hi

Use an additional page and attach it with application..include all child info as per original application...I did same and all was well..inbox me if you can and I will send you the form ready to fill....

walmzd

Star Member
May 27, 2012
Thanks guys for the reply.
I think I will create a new excel sheet and replace the page in the original application. Not only i have three kids, but my kids attended 4 schools during my stay in Canada (the application contains space for two kids and 3 rows only for each kid).

JVO

Feb 17, 2017
bbssmm88 said:
Hi

Use an additional page and attach it with application..include all child info as per original application...I did same and all was well..inbox me if you can and I will send you the form ready to fill....
Hello bbssmm88,

May I request for the form. I have sent you PM. Thanks