+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

More than 2 weeks since eligibility review has started, should I raise a webform?

casit

May 31, 2021
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
AUD
Visa filed from Pakistan via SDS.
My timeline:

File lodged: October 1st
Biometrics given and updated: October 4th
Medical passed and updated: November 19th
Eligibility review started: November 19th

No update after that.

Should I raise a webform? It's been more than two weeks since my eligibility review has started but there has been no update after that. My classes are going to start on January 6th and Christmas holidays coming up, which will further delay the process.

kwaame

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
It’s just 2 weeks , Have some patience please. Raising webform might delay your application.

casit

May 31, 2021
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
AUD
It’s just 2 weeks , Have some patience please. Raising webform might delay your application.
You're right but you see the holidays are coming up, and the process it gonna be on hold for a while. But anyways, yes I'll just wait.
But how does raising a webform delay the application?
And should I order GCMS notes?

kwaame

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
You're right but you see the holidays are coming up, and the process it gonna be on hold for a while. But anyways, yes I'll just wait.
I strongly advise to request GCMS notes since it provides the specific reasons for the refusal. The one provided in your rejection letter is so general it does not explain the exact reason of rejection of your case .

Webform will delay your application bcos , the VO will have to hold on your application and process your webform information/documents before he/she will come back to your original application, these causes delays .

MesopotamiaSon

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Any update on your application?

Cristina88

Jul 20, 2021
Visa filed from Pakistan via SDS.
My timeline:

File lodged: October 1st
Biometrics given and updated: October 4th
Medical passed and updated: November 19th
Eligibility review started: November 19th

No update after that.

Should I raise a webform? It's been more than two weeks since my eligibility review has started but there has been no update after that. My classes are going to start on January 6th and Christmas holidays coming up, which will further delay the process.
Hello, Im in the same situation. Did you get any update?

Jun 19, 2022
My file has submitted on 15 march (reapplied from India ) and medical updated on 6th June and also review started on 6th June but it’s around 2 weeks and I didn’t get any answer yet!
what to do ?
Should I raise webform?