+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

More info on the express entry programme

Oct 11, 2014
[quote author=as far as I know after the applicants received EOI then they still need to get a job offer in Canada. After they got a job offer in Canada then the CIC is going to grant that applicant to land in Canada within 6 months. Therefore I think if you are really what Canada needs then congrats cos EE is the best way for you to immigrate to Canada otherwise try to apply for immigration before the end of this year cos it will be so much harder to get the immigration done later.
[/quote]

“Our government is transforming our immigration system to ensure the Canadian economy remains strong and we are continuing to fuel our future growth and prosperity. With the launch of Express Entry in 2015, employers will be able to select the skilled immigrants they need to fill available jobs when they cannot find a qualified Canadian or permanent resident. The Express Entry system will help Canada meet its economic and labour market needs.”

Chris Alexander, Canada’s Citizenship and Immigration Minister

What I comprehend from Minister's official comment is that Express Entry is just going to benefit the employers. But, at the same time it isn't going to be difficult for the applicants. EE Program is more likely to be on the lines of Australia/New Zealand's current immigration system (Pool - Invitation to apply)

I don't see any reason to fear at all. In fact, this is going to be more quicker than what it is right now. :)

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
as far as I know after the applicants received EOI then they still need to get a job offer in Canada
No. It will NOT be neccessary. Of course, if you have a job offer when you apply for EOI it will take you to the top of the list but it is not the only one request for getting ITA.

Who would you think who had canadian experience, would choose to apply under FSW?
ITA will be sent according to FOUR DIFFERENT PROGRAMS. So international students will not compete with FSW, and PN will not compete with FSTW.

Besides from what I know about Australian EE, ITA are issued every two weeks, there is an open info about how many of them are at that moment (they know how many they need to issue every time to get XXX 000 immigrants a year).
I will give you an example.
Let's say on February 1, 2015 there are 1000 EE applicants.
50 of them with job offers/international students/student wives with OWP and NOC 0, A,B/PN nominees/ and other with top points like , let's say, 85-75 points. They will get ITA first.
Then there are other 300 with 75-68 points. They will get ITA. Then there are ETA applicants with 67 points. Australians have A LIST of prefered occupations and those with 67 points and occupations from the list will get ITA. Also there are CAPS by occupation for each intake separately (and you can see total caps by occupation too) If there are still no 1000 ITA issued they are transferred to the next intake. So not every applicant out of those 1000 will get ITA.

It is Australian program. How much and what exactly CIC would take from them- we will see in 2015.

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great analysis Regina. +1 for you for investing your time and brain in this analysis.

hope for the best

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
6XXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Regina said:
No. It will NOT be neccessary. Of course, if you have a job offer when you apply for EOI it will take you to the top of the list but it is not the only one request for getting ITA.
ITA will be sent according to FOUR DIFFERENT PROGRAMS. So international students will not compete with FSW, and PN will not compete with FSTW.

Besides from what I know about Australian EE, ITA are issued every two weeks, there is an open info about how many of them are at that moment (they know how many they need to issue every time to get XXX 000 immigrants a year).
I will give you an example.
Let's say on February 1, 2015 there are 1000 EE applicants.
50 of them with job offers/international students/student wives with OWP and NOC 0, A,B/PN nominees/ and other with top points like , let's say, 85-75 points. They will get ITA first.
Then there are other 300 with 75-68 points. They will get ITA. Then there are ETA applicants with 67 points. Australians have A LIST of prefered occupations and those with 67 points and occupations from the list will get ITA. Also there are CAPS by occupation for each intake separately (and you can see total caps by occupation too) If there are still no 1000 ITA issued they are transferred to the next intake. So not every applicant out of those 1000 will get ITA.

It is Australian program. How much and what exactly CIC would take from them- we will see in 2015.
Anyway Regina, from the way you are saying....I don't think EE is going to be easier than current immigration system....maybe it will be faster for some applicants if they are exactly the people Canada wants but for the rest of us ....current immigration system is still better cos at least we just need to meet all of the requirements then we can apply and wait for response from CIC. But EE doesn't guarantee any response once you applied it. It is just my opinion but we will see how the CIC is going to run EE in 2015.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Lakuma said:
What will be the eligibility criteria under Express entry?
So far I found this page is more informative, so have a look : Canada Immigration Forum > Immigration Topics > Express Entry / Expression of Interest > Topic: All you want to know about Express Entry

Good Luck!!

Reactions: WhatTheFCan

Ali basim

Nov 6, 2014
Sir/Madam

I want get Immigration Visa to Canada By any way can you tell me please the process to do that

FIYAZALI

Oct 7, 2014
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd October - 2015
LANDED..........
13-07-2016
I have applied Under FSWP 2014 can I also apply for EOI in 2015

tiffany123

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 19th 2015 (OPNP)
AOR Received.
Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
If you have applied already, I dont think you should apply under EE again because the odds would be much lower for you :) EE is designed to rank people and the old system is kind of based of "first come first serve" so I would not apply under EE or EOI if I were you ^^

Hiren13220

Jan 19, 2015
Dear Exert,

Help urgent

Can we select all provinece or territory in My cic account, as my agent is saying we can select only four.

But i tried my self we select all.

So what is correct?