+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal VO Portal Timelines

IAN_84

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
Portal 1 - Nov 14
Port 2 - still waiting

I replied 3 times follow up and even provided different email address. Coz the email address I provided initially has an existing Permanent Residence portal account. Thinking that is causing the delay, so after 2 weeks of waiting I replied again and provided a different email address.

Bayantemur

Aug 17, 2023
Portal 1 - Nov 14
Port 2 - still waiting

I replied 3 times follow up and even provided different email address. Coz the email address I provided initially has an existing Permanent Residence portal account. Thinking that is causing the delay, so after 2 weeks of waiting I replied again and provided a different email address.
We are in the same boat.

vinodsrini

Dec 1, 2023
Portal - 1 on November 28th
Portal - 2 waiting
Vo - Montreal
My copr document number in application status shows expiration date as Feb 29, 2024
Is that document number will help me to search job outside if tied up with employer on close permit? Please advise.

Last edited:

IAN_84

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
I received the p2 credentials today.

Portal 1 email: received Nov 14 replied on the same day

Portal 2 credential: received today Dec 5.

I sent atleast 3 email replies to P1. The 3rd email I sent I changed the email address. Initially I provided the email address that I used when I sent the online application of my wife in the portal. But looking into the website it says “do not create an account as this will delay the process”. So I changed and provided my wife’s email address instead. And we got the P2 credentials on her email. Not sure if that helps..

Sepauh

Jul 13, 2018
I received the p2 credentials today.

Portal 1 email: received Nov 14 replied on the same day

Portal 2 credential: received today Dec 5.

I sent atleast 3 email replies to P1. The 3rd email I sent I changed the email address. Initially I provided the email address that I used when I sent the online application of my wife in the portal. But looking into the website it says “do not create an account as this will delay the process”. So I changed and provided my wife’s email address instead. And we got the P2 credentials on her email. Not sure if that helps..
When did you send the email with your wife’s email address. Did you specify anything in the email or just forwarded the same email as requested

luungocbich69

Dec 5, 2023
Did you got your portal 2m
Portal 1 - Nov 14
Port 2 - still waiting

Msamaka

May 19, 2023
I got my ECoPR today timeline below
AOR - June 14th
Final Decision - Nov 1
1st P1 from Etobicoke - Nov 30
2nd P1 from Montreal - Dec 4
P2 from Montreal - Dec 4
eCoPR - Dec 5

I didn't respond to either of the P1 messages and I filled the P2 last night and got he eCoPR this morning.

Reactions: luungocbich69