+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal VO Portal Timelines

matheusicar

Nov 16, 2023
been waiting for portal 1 email since Aug 10. On Aug 10 COPR doc number show up in my tracker account. Called IRCC on Aug 15 and the agent said the portal 1 email was sent on Aug 10 and they have requested to resend the portal 1 email. No updates since then.
I have the same issue. They said the porta 1 was sent on Aug 23 but I didn't receive that. I called in Aug 28 and opened a case for it.
On September 17 I asked for the office answer.
On October 22 the office answered the case that he would send the e-mail again.
Nothing so far and no answer... I have been calling every 2 weeks

chawelle

Star Member
Nov 2, 2023
Hi everyone,
I've heard that you have to answer portal 1 very simply, only the answers to the questions, no formalities, etc...
Some people say that this way, portal 1 is processed more quickly. I honestly can't believe it.
What do you think, and how did you respond to portal 1 ?

• Wow
Reactions: Bayantemur

Donix2018

Jun 12, 2018
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
10-12-2022
I guess I'm not the only one waiting to get my eCOPR.

It's been 67 days since I got my portal 2.

Sept 12 - Portal 1
Sept 14 - Portal 2
VO - Montreal

Polkatom

Sep 20, 2023
Hi everyone,
I've heard that you have to answer portal 1 very simply, only the answers to the questions, no formalities, etc...
Some people say that this way, portal 1 is processed more quickly. I honestly can't believe it.
What do you think, and how did you respond to portal 1 ?
I replied the way you described it, copied the questions and added my answer , there is no delay because of the way you respond, everything is just slow anyway, I'm 2 months + into the waiting time from Portal 2 to Ecopr ... patience is key lately when dealing with IRCC more than usual

Reactions: chawelle

Polkatom

Sep 20, 2023
I guess I'm not the only one waiting to get my eCOPR.

It's been 67 days since I got my portal 2.

Sept 12 - Portal 1
Sept 14 - Portal 2
VO - Montreal
Wow, even earlier than me, we're on our way to month number 3 now , hope December is the one...

gammeller

Nov 23, 2023
Sadly, I'm on the team who's heading to the 3rd month of waiting for the eCoPR...

P1 - Sep 12th
P2 - Sep 17th
eCoPR - waiting... (66 days and counting...)

CoPR expiry date - Aug 13th 2024

Calls to the IRCC or MP didn't help, as their reply was pretty much the same: "wait"

• Wow
Reactions: Bayantemur