+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal VO Portal Timelines

Joachim75

Star Member
Nov 9, 2023
Portal 1 - Oct 30th (reply on the 31th I have rewritten three times the same mail since)
Portal 2 - Still waiting

Bayantemur

Aug 17, 2023
I have a question here actually.
When we reply to the Portal 1 email with our personal information, will we receive any auto-reply from IRCC as confirmation?

chawelle

Star Member
Nov 2, 2023
Hi Chawelle,
Did you receive any auto-reply from IRCC to confirm they received your information after that?
Hi
No, I haven't received any confirmation, but I think that's normal. I asked the question on the forum, and nobody got any confirmation.

gammeller

Nov 23, 2023
I have a question here actually.
When we reply to the Portal 1 email with our personal information, will we receive any auto-reply from IRCC as confirmation?
You won't get any reply or confirmation from Portal 1, the "reply" is the Portal 2 email. Sometimes, if it's taking a while to get Portal 2, you can reply once again to the same Portal 1 email with your info. I've seen people who did it, after weeks without getting the portal 2 email, and it worked for them!

I personally sent a question to the IRCC, replying to the Portal 1 email (inquiring about the ECOPR delay) and they took about a month to reply.

Reactions: Bayantemur

Bayantemur

Aug 17, 2023
You won't get any reply or confirmation from Portal 1, the "reply" is the Portal 2 email. Sometimes, if it's taking a while to get Portal 2, you can reply once again to the same Portal 1 email with your info. I've seen people who did it, after weeks without getting the portal 2 email, and it worked for them!

I personally sent a question to the IRCC, replying to the Portal 1 email (inquiring about the ECOPR delay) and they took about a month to reply.
Thanks, Dude, I will try it later.

Polkatom

Sep 20, 2023
Sadly, I'm on the team who's heading to the 3rd month of waiting for the eCoPR...

P1 - Sep 12th
P2 - Sep 17th
eCoPR - waiting... (66 days and counting...)

CoPR expiry date - Aug 13th 2024

Calls to the IRCC or MP didn't help, as their reply was pretty much the same: "wait"
Yeah, seems like a few of us are still waiting , I believe we won't need to wait another month, we're basically almost to the maximum waiting time that I've seen when navigating around the internet, I still have yet to see someone saying they've been waiting for 4 months for ecopr, hopefully I'm not mistaken...

Reactions: gammeller

gammeller

Nov 23, 2023
Yeah, seems like a few of us are still waiting , I believe we won't need to wait another month, we're basically almost to the maximum waiting time that I've seen when navigating around the internet, I still have yet to see someone saying they've been waiting for 4 months for ecopr, hopefully I'm not mistaken...
Any updates on your end? Come back here to share the good news once you get them! *crossing my fingers for you*