+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal VO Portal Timelines

odaissax

Star Member
Mar 27, 2023
I got my eCOPR already but I have been reading the forums and I know someone who is still waiting from July 6. Did you apply using the portal?
I wouldn’t recommend this but I did see one person who made their own portal account by accident and just contacted IRCC via webform about their account details.

Reactions: Lilly9795

Lilly9795

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
I got my eCOPR already but I have been reading the forums and I know someone who is still waiting from July 6. Did you apply using the portal?
I wouldn’t recommend this but I did see one person who made their own portal account by accident and just contacted IRCC via webform about their account details.
Hi, yes I applied for PNP using the portal last year. And that's the same email I provided to IRCC when I replied to the Portal 1 email. I have seen posts of people receiving P2 for August and I am not sure why July people are still waiting :(.

odaissax

Star Member
Mar 27, 2023
Hi, yes I applied for PNP using the portal last year. And that's the same email I provided to IRCC when I replied to the Portal 1 email. I have seen posts of people receiving P2 for August and I am not sure why July people are still waiting :(.
did you check your portal account if there was another tab that got added? It’ll have the confirmation of permanent residence tab. It’ll be added there versus them giving you an email with login details.

Lilly9795

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Are you saying we are not supposed to use the same email address for portal 2, that we used when applying for PNP?

Lilly9795

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
did you check your portal account if there was another tab that got added? It’ll have the confirmation of permanent residence tab. It’ll be added there versus them giving you an email with login details.
I checked but nothing has been added yet unfortunately.

odaissax

Star Member
Mar 27, 2023
I checked but nothing has been added yet unfortunately.
okay. It is the same portal account. I would suggest sending a webform that you have replied to the portal 1 email already and have not received a response and that you already have an existing portal account. Send them the details of your portal account so they can link it to your application.

Lilly9795

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
okay. It is the same portal account. I would suggest sending a webform that you have replied to the portal 1 email already and have not received a response and that you already have an existing portal account. Send them the details of your portal account so they can link it to your application.
Ok, thanks I will do that. I thought I was at the end of this journey one month ago but I am still stuck here :(.

• Sad
Reactions: BA101

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Posting on behalf of a friend -- Can someone share Montreal VO email ID please?

Primary Applicant did not receive Portal yet - IRCC agent says it was sent by Montreal Office on Aug 23 but never received by primary applicant
Same aug 23, RFV mail for dependent was received - Both email ID's are same
Dependent has sent Passport for stamping but not sure if they can stamp unless Primary has finished Virtual Landing in Canada
Still No portal email & upon speaking with IRCC, Primary was informed that a request was submitted to resend the portal email
Daily calls and getting the same answer

I feel so bad for this situation :(
The randomness and operational inefficiency is other worldly !

This is an Express Entry PNP PR Application :(

jurio0317

Star Member
Aug 9, 2023
Posting on behalf of a friend -- Can someone share Montreal VO email ID please?

Primary Applicant did not receive Portal yet - IRCC agent says it was sent by Montreal Office on Aug 23 but never received by primary applicant
Same aug 23, RFV mail for dependent was received - Both email ID's are same
Dependent has sent Passport for stamping but not sure if they can stamp unless Primary has finished Virtual Landing in Canada
Still No portal email & upon speaking with IRCC, Primary was informed that a request was submitted to resend the portal email
Daily calls and getting the same answer

I feel so bad for this situation :(
The randomness and operational inefficiency is other worldly !

This is an Express Entry PNP PR Application :(
same here.. my dependents passport was sent back to them without stamp because i can't do the virtual landing because i don't have the portal log in information yet...