+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal VO Portal Timelines

3pleM

Mar 3, 2023
I am waiting since July 13 for P2. I spoke to ircc customer care yesterday and he mentioned that 1 month is wait is normal

Reactions: Lilly9795

odaissax

Star Member
Mar 27, 2023
I have a feeling that most officers from Montreal VO are either on leave or vacation. We got our eCOPR last August 2 but our address/photo is still under review and nothing has been updated in our portal account. Hopefully there will be updates for all of you waiting for Portal 2!!

Reactions: Lilly9795

Hooeful

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
I am waiting since July 13 for P2. I spoke to ircc customer care yesterday and he mentioned that 1 month is wait is normal
One month wait is abnormal. I'm also waiting since July 13. I emailed several IRCC offices and Montreal eventually responded this morning with not so important information because the only thing I need is the login credentials.

Lilly9795

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
One month wait is abnormal. I'm also waiting since July 13. I emailed several IRCC offices and Montreal eventually responded this morning with not so important information because the only thing I need is the login credentials.
So, you still didn't get portal 2 after reaching out to them?

odaissax

Star Member
Mar 27, 2023
And the dumb customer service rep said it's okay.
I swear they got annoyed at me when I called and asked them about portal 2. They said it’s normal and some even take 6 to 8 weeks! What??? I feel like that is so much wasted time :(

Raj S

Aug 5, 2023
I swear they got annoyed at me when I called and asked them about portal 2. They said it’s normal and some even take 6 to 8 weeks! What??? I feel like that is so much wasted time :(
Do not worry buddy sometimes it takes time i know the feeling but patience is all we need right now. I am also waiting since July 17