+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal VO Portal Timelines

VrajPatel22

Aug 3, 2023
Hello everyone,
I received portal 1 email on 27th July, 2023 and I replied that email on same day. Just because I didn't get any automatic response, I resend the email on 31th July, 2023 and still waiting for response.
Is it normal not getting automatic response?

odaissax

Star Member
Mar 27, 2023
Hello everyone,
I received portal 1 email on 27th July, 2023 and I replied that email on same day. Just because I didn't get any automatic response, I resend the email on 31th July, 2023 and still waiting for response.
Is it normal not getting automatic response?
When I got the 2nd notice email, everytime I reply back I don’t get any automatic response. Although I did eventually get portal 2 after a couple of days.

Reactions: VrajPatel22

3pleM

Mar 3, 2023
Portal 1 on July 13. Its been over 3 weeks now. No Portal 2 yet! Montreal VO is ridiculously slow!

CanadaVisa321

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Portal 1 on July 13. Its been over 3 weeks now. No Portal 2 yet! Montreal VO is ridiculously slow!
They’re working on July 16-18. Pretty sure they might have sent it but it may be in your junk folder. Maybe try the “forgot password” option on the portal website.

or if you already have a pr portal account which you used to apply for PR, just login and see if the “confirmation of PR” tab has been added.

3pleM

Mar 3, 2023
They’re working on July 16-18. Pretty sure they might have sent it but it may be in your junk folder. Maybe try the “forgot password” option on the portal website.

or if you already have a pr portal account which you used to apply for PR, just login and see if the “confirmation of PR” tab has been added.
Thanks. I just tried the "forgot password" option and it appears like they have not created the account because the verification code to change the password is not being received in the mailbox. Is there anyway to contact these people?

Lilly9795

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Thanks. I just tried the "forgot password" option and it appears like they have not created the account because the verification code to change the password is not being received in the mailbox. Is there anyway to contact these people?
Call the IRCC contact number on the website.

Lilly9795

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
I replied to portal 1 on 20 July 2023. 22nd day, lets see how much time they will take to make an account which I think is not more than a 30 minutes work.
It's ridiculous how long it takes them. Other VO's are processing faster.
I just wanna get my eCOPR.