+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal VO 2022 NON-EE COPR timeline

hyetist

Sep 1, 2018
I checked my GCkey account, it said my application is approved on 29th March and they mailed my PR Card to my address, even my Photo is still 'in review by IRCC' in PR Portal, but my husband's photo was approved in there. PR portal update seems to be a bit delayed than GCkey account.
and my husband's application was approved on 28th Mar, and same thing is written.
My eCoPR was on 29th January, from eCoPR to Card, almost took 2 month to get this update.

nouveauRP

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Can you please explain to me how I can link the dependant's pr application in the GCKEYS so I can track them? Thanks for your response.
I was referring to the PR card applications which are separate from the PR application. You can link the PR card applications for the PA and dependents using the respective information from eCoPRs. I followed the general steps described here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/

jsanchez1879

Feb 3, 2023

esmeralda44

Mar 2, 2023
Hi, is anyone with ecoPRs issued in Jan-Feb by MTL VO still waiting for their PR cards? Or I'm the only one who got stuck :)

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
I got the first GU on the card application on April 28th. That's 90 days after getting COPR. Montreal is terrible for processing applications.

Reactions: esmeralda44

esmeralda44

Mar 2, 2023
I got the first GU on the card application on April 28th. That's 90 days after getting COPR. Montreal is terrible for processing applications.
Just crying. Could you please provide an update here (or just update your signature) on your timeline (mailed or received)? All that info really helps. Thanks!

esmeralda44

Mar 2, 2023
I got the email that my PR card was approved and mailed today. Lets hope it is actually being sent. My online portal still says address and photo being reviewed.
I have just received my 1st GU! Address is now changed to approved, the photo is still in review. Hopefully, they will send the card within a week from now as it was in your case... Have you received your card?

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
I have just received my 1st GU! Address is now changed to approved, the photo is still in review. Hopefully, they will send the card within a week from now as it was in your case... Have you received your card?
That's awesome! I have not received the card as yet. I'm giving it at least a week before I get concerned about it.

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Another update. Went home yesterday to find the PR card in the mailbox :D . Pretty fast shipping if you asked me, that's less than a week! However, only my PR was approved and mailed. My wife's card has not yet been approved. On the online portal, our address and photos are still pending.

esmeralda44

Mar 2, 2023
Another update. Went home yesterday to find the PR card in the mailbox :D . Pretty fast shipping if you asked me, that's less than a week! However, only my PR was approved and mailed. My wife's card has not yet been approved. On the online portal, our address and photos are still pending.
That's amazing, less than 2 weeks from the GU1. Congrats!

Reactions: Chasechs