+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal VO 2022 NON-EE COPR timeline

Masnsen

Oct 22, 2022
Hi Masnsen, I think i will require a similar proof. I haven't been asked yet, but want to try get ahead of it so it doesn't delay me any further. Can you let me know what proof they asked for? Also did they ask you to upload it via a webform or through a portal?
I saw couple of people on the forum that provided how they will move outside of Quebec (lease letter outside of Quebec, jobs interviews with companies outside of Quebec, bills from province outside of Quebec, etc.), and it must be uploaded via MyCIC

joshsov

Jan 8, 2023
I saw couple of people on the forum that provided how they will move outside of Quebec (lease letter outside of Quebec, jobs interviews with companies outside of Quebec, bills from province outside of Quebec, etc.), and it must be uploaded via MyCIC
thanks for the info.

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Based on feedback I am seeing on other threads, there is no massive dump of COPR which many of us were expecting to see in the new year. The holiday period is over now, but everything is still snails pace.

Tami95

Dec 21, 2022
omg I feel you, I’m so tired of waiting:(
Yes it's devastating actually, I've been waiting a month more then you, the thing is, I think that the office in Montreal are just picking and choosing random cases to approve, sadly they are not doing in date order... People who added their address and photo way after me have already received their Ecop