+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello All, I finally received my GCMS notes from Montreal Office and it says my eligibility is "Review Required". The screenshot to the GCMS notes is posted here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ImmigrationCanada/comments/lx3zhc
Let me know if this is something you can help with. Thank you.
There is no apparent reason for a review required here. It seems it was just an oversight by the analyst while changing the status. It happens from time to time but nothing to worry about. It is a cause of worry in case the calculated CRS points fall below the cut off for the invitation round. That is not the case here. Analysts correctly calculated your CRS points and the score is above the cut off.

Reactions: vigneshrangaraj

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Anyone has the email address of Montreal Visa Office? I cannot find it on CIC website.
You can't find it because there is none. It sounds ridiculous but many have tried asking the IRCC call center agents in the past and have been told there is no email ID. May be they don't want to make it public.

Cricket4Ever

Nov 19, 2019
FINALLY PPR!!!

It's been a very long process but worth the wait in the end. Got the email and request letter this morning.

AOR: September 06, 2019
All Stages Passed: June 2020
(As Per GCMS Notes) Application Approved: October 09, 2020
Medical Extended: October 09, 2020
PPR: March 12, 2021

Thanks a lot @cansha and whole team here.

@cansha, I have a situation:

The request letters asks for passports (me and spouse) to be submitted within 30 days. We both have our H1B Visa Stamping scheduled for March end. My spouse is already in India for her US Work Visa Stamping and I'll be joining her in a week. We won't have our passports back in time to meet IRCC deadline of 30 days.

In this case, what are my options?
Is the 30 day deadline extendable?
Can I get the PR stamp for me and get my spouse's stamp later(since they won't ship passport outside North America)?

Thanks a ton team, for all the help on the forum! I'll be glad to help with any queries.
@cansha Thank again for your guidance and prompt help! :)

• Wow
Reactions: Joyz

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
FINALLY PPR!!!

It's been a very long process but worth the wait in the end. Got the email and request letter this morning.

The request letters asks for passports (me and spouse) to be submitted within 30 days. We both have our H1B Visa Stamping scheduled for March end. My spouse is already in India for her US Work Visa Stamping and I'll be joining her in a week. We won't have our passports back in time to meet IRCC deadline of 30 days.

Can I get the PR stamp for me and get my spouse's stamp later(since they won't ship passport outside North America)?

Thanks a ton team, for all the help on the forum! I'll be glad to help with any queries.
Congrats on PPR!

You can send them email on the email ID mentioned on the PPR and tell them you have travel plans and you need more timer to submit passports. They have allowed that in the past. So it should be okay.

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
FINALLY PPR!!!

Congratulations

Canadaismyhome

Star Member
Nov 14, 2020
Hey guys, I am a CEC Inland Applicant
AOR: Feb 5th
MEP: Feb 25th
BIO: March 3rd
Visa Office: Montreal
Is anybody who share the same timeline with me ?
Also, Hows the processing time in tis office? Thanks

Z86

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
is Montreal VO the slowest for processing PR cards after submitting photos via mail on getting CoPR?

Aneep Kumar

Mar 14, 2018
Ottawa
Hey guys, I am a CEC Inland Applicant
AOR: Feb 5th
MEP: Feb 25th
BIO: March 3rd
Visa Office: Montreal
Is anybody who share the same timeline with me ?
Also, Hows the processing time in tis office? Thanks
I have same timelines
ITA Jan 21
Submit and AOR Feb 4
MEP and BIL March 1
Biometric Gave March 2
RCMP Request March 1 Submitted March 15
VO Montreal.

Joyz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
FINALLY PPR!!!

are you CEC-INLander or FSW ?? which category you belongs to???

rd555

Oct 19, 2020
I got an email from IRCC Agent asking for current residential address today from Montreal Office.

FSW (O) - US Resident - AOR Sep 21, 2020

Caramel005

Apr 2, 2021
I got an email from IRCC Agent asking for current residential address today from Montreal Office.

FSW (O) - US Resident - AOR Sep 21, 2020
I received the same email. I can't tell if it is a scam or not. I am also FSW(O)- US resident Montreal VO. My application number was quoted. The agent ID used is a number I had seen on this forum before. I simply googled the agent ID and it showed up on canadavisa like I suspected. I wonder if anyone else got this seemingly sketchy email.

Reactions: sprasad25

GurpreetKalra23

Aug 31, 2020
I received the same email. I can't tell if it is a scam or not. I am also FSW(O)- US resident Montreal VO. My application number was quoted. The agent ID used is a number I had seen on this forum before. I simply googled the agent ID and it showed up on canadavisa like I suspected. I wonder if anyone else got this seemingly sketchy email.
Whats your AOR?