+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
I got my COPR today. Although important to note that my file seems to have been processed in Hamilton after being moved from Montreal. Hang in there, folks!

thomas3456

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-10-2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2019
I got my COPR today. Although important to note that my file seems to have been processed in Hamilton after being moved from Montreal. Hang in there, folks!
many congratulations

Mustafa Kakakhel

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
My Primary VO is Montreal and Secondary is Etobicoke. I was informed by IRCC agent this week that my application has been completed and I should wait to get the official approval. Any idea how long it could take? Thanks.

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Wow, simply, wow. Congrats! It's nice to see movement for August 2020 AOR people.

sam480

Nov 17, 2020
@caipsnotes Notes 1 has "Text: Name on Application changed: Old Value(s): new value(s) with my name and personal information" ,It updated on the day I gave my biometrics"
@caipsnotes :Could you also please advise me regarding my POF in GMS"SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $27698, as per CHASE statement at 2020-04-01; Family of 2 requires CAD $16 135 NOTE: NO MENTION OF THE AVERAGE BALANCE FOR THE PAST 6 MONTHS"

crjusuf

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019
Indonesia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hi all, sharing some news for Montreal VO.

AOR July 2019, background completed oct 2020, medicals passed (automatic extension) nov 2020 - initial was june 2019.

PPR nov 2020, waiting for it in the mail. VO Montreal however since I moved to my home country (Indonesia) since I applied the issuing VO is Singapore.

So 16 months process for me, now waiting for the border to open so I can move permanently.

Thank you for all the discussions and support in the forum, wish everyone the best in this long process.

Reactions: @@@@

Rakshit khanna

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
My Primary VO is Montreal and Secondary is Etobicoke. I was informed by IRCC agent this week that my application has been completed and I should wait to get the official approval. Any idea how long it could take? Thanks.
What was the reason for your review required in your eligibility. And how much time it took review required to complete.

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

AOR July 2019, background completed oct 2020, medicals passed (automatic extension) nov 2020 - initial was june 2019.

PPR nov 2020, waiting for it in the mail. VO Montreal however since I moved to my home country (Indonesia) since I applied the issuing VO is Singapore.

So 16 months process for me, now waiting for the border to open so I can move permanently.

Thank you for all the discussions and support in the forum, wish everyone the best in this long process.
Congratulations!

Reactions: crjusuf

@@@@

Star Member
May 30, 2020

Congratulations dear... if you don’t mind can you plz share the exact date when your medical got extended???

xan

Mar 14, 2019
Hi all. I’m January 2019, inland. 2 non -accompagné dépendants. Got SA 24 April 2020. My file was transferred to Montreal 7 may, 2020, for further assessment , in somewhere in August 2020 bar changed from “in progress” to “application received “ after that no update. Did medical 2019 October, only me, course have no relation with ex. was think they will ask re-medical, but my bar show me “we are reviewing results of medical exam”, before was “You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes”. Eligibility under review, background progress, security -Don’t know exactly. Could some tell me they extended my medical since 2019? How long take medical review? After that medical is eligibility? How long is take? What next? Is it Montreal VO work now even with reduced staff? Submitted note last week and wait for answer. I’m waiting. Can somebody advice or word support is fine too. Thank for all, good luck.

Last edited:

xan

Mar 14, 2019
Hi all. I’m January 2019, inland. 2 non- accompanying dependants. Got SA 24 April 2020. My file was transferred to Montreal 7 may, 2020, for further assessment , in somewhere in August 2020 bar changed from “in progress” to “application received “ after that no update. Did biometric in the beginning, Did medical 2019 October, alone, they asked only me, was think they will ask re-medical, but my bar show me “we are reviewing results of medical exam”, before was “You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes”. Eligibility under review, Background in progress, security I don’t know. Did they really review my medical? What’s the next in my case? Don’t understand what next, what happen? Please help to understanding! Did the gsmc note (not web form) week ago first time, was calling - all required docs in case that time, can somebody advice or word support is fine too. Thank for all, good luck.

Last edited: