+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Anks86

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Boston, U.S.A
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2019
AOR Received.
03-09-2019
Med's Done....
16-09-2019
If your application is already approved, why are you getting GU on medicals now? What was the status of your medicals before GU? Did they ask you to submit new medicals after your original ones expired?

Another GU just now, got below update:

Review of medical results:
September 29, 2020 You passed the medical exam.

farhanali2020

Mar 27, 2020
If your application is already approved, why are you getting GU on medicals now? What was the status of your medicals before GU? Did they ask you to submit new medicals after your original ones expired?
I got a similar update back in May. I think it's just an extension in case your medical already expired bcx of the delays in processing. can you confirm whether your medical test has already expired ? but it's a good sign at least someone is looking into your file to make such an update

Joyz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
it was we don't need medicals before GU, now it's medicals passed now.
My application is approved long back and I'm not sure what's happening with that.

Joyz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
I got a similar update back in May. I think it's just an extension in case your medical already expired bcx of the delays in processing. can you confirm whether your medical test has already expired ? but it's a good sign at least someone is looking into your file to make such an update
yes it was expired in August, got GU at that time and the status was we don't need medicals.
now I got another GU with status " September 29, 2020 You passed the medical exam.You passed the medical exam."

Arsen Lupin

Star Member
Mar 4, 2018
Another GU just now, got below update:

Review of medical results:
September 29, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
This could be a great news for you, a similar case happened to one of the contributors in this thread (2 days ago maybe) and got his ppr within hours I believe. Goodluck!

wdvrdx111

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
congrats!
May i ask when you changed your country of residence did you just send webform or did you also email Montreal VO? I'm currently living in US waiting for PPR (AOR is Jan 2020) but also have to move back to my home country in Nov. Would VO change after change country of residence? many thanks
I got PPR after moving back to my home country. To be honest, I don't want to notify IRCC about my change of address since it seems pretty unwise and risky to resettle in Canada before the pandemic goes away; also, they are giving 90 days extension by default if I get it right.
On a different note, VO change would come after country of residence change.