+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Guys,
I have got COPR today! Two emails, one is COPR send by Winnipeg CIC, the other one is to remind me to check my portal's update.
Congratulations.

Parsifal

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Hi everyone.
My visa office is Montreal. My AOR is July 27th 2019 and my file has been in Montreal since September and absolutely no updates ever since. Nothing is passed except medical. I really think my application is lost and I have lost all hope. I am inland.
Parsifal

ahmed_hegazy

Nov 10, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
August 31st 2019
Finally saw that my online account was updated with COPR today!
Details are in the signature, no email yet.

Reactions: Joyz

karinfo

Feb 16, 2015
Hi everyone.
My visa office is Montreal. My AOR is July 27th 2019 and my file has been in Montreal since September and absolutely no updates ever since. Nothing is passed except medical. I really think my application is lost and I have lost all hope. I am inland.
Parsifal
No worries, I was also in same situation last month. Now, Montreal is clearing all back logs.. Very soon you can expect good new..

Parsifal

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
No worries, I was also in same situation last month. Now, Montreal is clearing all back logs.. Very soon you can expect good new..
Thank you so much for your sympathy. I am so glad your application has resulted in great news. I try to keep up some hope though I have almost none. I am in fact preparing to move back to my own country in August. We will see.

jr93511

Sep 4, 2019
Thank you so much for your sympathy. I am so glad your application has resulted in great news. I try to keep up some hope though I have almost none. I am in fact preparing to move back to my own country in August. We will see.
Hi Parsifal, did you order GCMS notes to see what was going on about your case?

Parsifal

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Yes indeed. Nothing has happened at all except medical extended back in February. It hasn't been touched otherwise since September. I know the idea of losing a digital file sounds crazy, but I am pretty much convinced my file will never be treated. Eligibility is under review and background check and security haven't started.

jr93511

Sep 4, 2019
Yes indeed. Nothing has happened at all except medical extended back in February. It hasn't been touched otherwise since September. I know the idea of losing a digital file sounds crazy, but I am pretty much convinced my file will never be treated. Eligibility is under review and background check and security haven't started.
May I ask the reason that your case is review required?

mfsbf_87

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Yes of course. I had answered yes to previous visa rejection. I had a permanent residency rejected before this is my second application.
It's not quite the same situation but file was also in RR due to a visa rejection for Canada (not PR, student visa) in the past. We've received the COPR today. Stay firm and confident, I'm sure you will soon hear from them.

Joyz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
It's not quite the same situation but file was also in RR due to a visa rejection for Canada (not PR, student visa) in the past. We've received the COPR today. Stay firm and confident, I'm sure you will soon hear from them.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Parsifal

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Thank you so much and indeed congratulations to you ! :)

jr93511

Sep 4, 2019
Yes of course. I had answered yes to previous visa rejection. I had a permanent residency rejected before this is my second application.
I have the same visa rejection but it's US visitor visa. I think we should be fine in this situation. Just need a longer wait time as they're taking time to do our background checks.
Let's keep it positive~ Good news will come soon~