+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

thirdpage

Oct 17, 2019
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2019
Passport Req..
27-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2020
VO: Montreal Stream: Express entry FSW
AOR: Oct 3, 2019.
Eligibility - recommended pass.
Criminality - Pass
Security - Not Started
Same AOR when did you order GCMS?

Ammjyo

Jun 2, 2019
Hi @kaur1990 , would really appreciate if you can answer this ? Thanks
Thanks for your response . Could you please point to the cases who got PPR successfully in this case . Reason I am asking is I am getting mixed inputs and really worried wether I missed out updating the petition denial information in letter of explanation although I updated stat questions as YES for my spouse US student visa refusal and provided explanation in loe while submitting my application .

Elizonto

Jul 5, 2017
This seems to be a new trend where they specifically mention not to send passport before primary candidate has done landing. It wasn't a requirement earlier. There were a few members here who had reported the same and I thought that it was probably a mistake at that time. But it seems like they have changed their process little bit. I would say wait for them to schedule your landing interview.
@Cansh Thanks for the response

For people that were in same situation, how long did it take before they received the invite for landing interview?
Any idea please

sindrom1992

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Hello guys my office is montreal I've applied on June 2019 as Fsw-Inland. On August 2019 I was also elgibile for CEC

When I created and submitted my express express entry profile my Canadian work experience was calculated and I received 472 points. Now when I recieved the GCSMS note, the case analyst has shown concerns and verified only one year of experience and thus recomanded removal of 25points. The canadian experiences is not even mentioned in the notes?? Why do you think is this?

ratan-229944

Star Member
Dec 19, 2018
Hello guys my office is montreal I've applied on June 2019 as Fsw-Inland. On August 2019 I was also elgibile for CEC

When I created and submitted my express express entry profile my Canadian work experience was calculated and I received 472 points. Now when I recieved the GCSMS note, the case analyst has shown concerns and verified only one year of experience and thus recomanded removal of 25points. The canadian experiences is not even mentioned in the notes?? Why do you think is this?
what are the concerns from case analyst ? could you please copy those lines from GCMS notes

Reactions: sindrom1992

ratan-229944

Star Member
Dec 19, 2018
I see a couple of "Review required" remarks on jobs listed by you. As per my experience for "review required" employment details the analyst does not count the points until the review has been done by the second officer.

on my file - I have one "review required" note for one of my listed employments and the case analyst has not counted that employment duration and claimed points for that job.

you can check below keywords in GCMS notes to confirm the duration (in months) calculated at the lock-in-date.

Few minimum duration
Point grid duration
Canadian work duration
CRS foreign work duration

Last edited:

sindrom1992

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
I see a couple of "Review required" remarks on jobs listed by you. As per my experience for "review required" employment details the analyst does not count the points until the review has been done by the second officer.

on my file - I have one "review required" note for one of my listed employments and the case analyst has not counted that employment duration and claimed points for that job.

you can check below keywords in GCMS notes to confirm the duration (in months) calculated at the lock-in-date.

Few minimum duration
Point grid duration
Canadian work duration
CRS foreign work duration
Thanks Ratan.
So, until now the analyst has confirmed points only for one of the employment experiences. For the other employment experiences he has left it to the discretion of 2nd officer, is this correct?

Reactions: ratan-229944

ratan-229944

Star Member
Dec 19, 2018
Thanks Ratan.
So, until now the analyst has confirmed points only for one of the employment experiences. For the other employment experiences he has left it to the discretion of 2nd officer, is this correct?
As per my knowledge - yes.

If you know the exact issue on the employment letter then you can upload the correct one using a CIC webform as "Additional supporting document".
Best of luck.

sindrom1992

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
As per my knowledge - yes.

If you know the exact issue on the employment letter then you can upload the correct one using a CIC webform as "Additional supporting document".
Best of luck.
These are the calculated at the lock-in-date.
Few minimum duration:22
Point grid duration: 48
Canadian work duration:11
CRS foreign work duration:37

I am concerned that Canadian work duration was not mentioned on the GCSM notes, does that mean that the officer has excluded it from my points?

ratan-229944

Star Member
Dec 19, 2018
These are the calculated at the lock-in-date.
Few minimum duration:22
Point grid duration: 48
Canadian work duration:11
CRS foreign work duration:37

I am concerned that Canadian work duration was not mentioned on the GCSM notes, does that mean that the officer has excluded it from my points?
Point grid duration: 48 !! - I believe this has to be 67 for FSW.

do you have 1 year of continuous work experience?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html