+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

DreamCanadian

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Montreal is not very kind on inland applications for some reason. Not sure if it has changed but few months back wait time on inland applications was more than FSW Outland.
now a days US application are widely hit by montreal delays.
As per Immi Tracker inland application are getting PPR in 5 months compare to US application in 8-9 months.

HFL2018

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Yes, any idea how long will it take for landing interview at Vancouver??
Anytime from 2 weeks to 6 weeks. Mine came in 2 weeks. But I raised a CSE to request status.

You could raise a CSE and enquire about the status of your application. That’s might help speed things up.

Taurean

Star Member
May 11, 2011
now a days US application are widely hit by montreal delays.
As per Immi Tracker inland application are getting PPR in 5 months compare to US application in 8-9 months.
I guess I am sailing in the same boat. US application, 8+ months and waiting.

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hi Guys, I guess I need to update you all in this group also that I got a landing interview Email last Friday for Vancouver. My interview is 22nd August after which i will be a Permanent residence. My other details are on my signature
Congratulations!

Sorry cant see your other details!

Can you share complete timeline with AOR please!

All the best!

Wish everyone gets PPR this week!

Reactions: oluwhite

oluwhite

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
AOR- Aug 31st with Visa Office as CIO Nova Scotia
Medical Passed:Sept *** 2018
Application approved: Nov *** 2018 (I had no idea it was approved and I did not get PPR
Married: Dec 15th 2018 and informed CIC and they said nothing
Got PPR: Jan 14th 2019.... CIC asked to submit my passport but I refused and said I wanted to include my spouse in my application
File got moved to Montreal Feb 02nd with my spouse added and PPR cancelled
Address in April to fill Spouse questionnaire and some other forms
Address in July for my wife to go do her Bio-metrics
Landing Interview request on August 09th for August 22nd in Vancouver (the landing interview did not come from a Montreal or Vancouver Email. it came from a WST-landing-enquiries Email address
Ordered 2 GCMS notes and made lots of calls between January and now cos the silence was deafening after I got PPR the first time and they stopped talking to me or did not say anything.
Ps: My wife has tried applying to come to Canada on four different occasions in the past 3 years and she was denied temporary visas so i was on edge about it all

Congratulations!

Sorry cant see your other details!

Can you share complete timeline with AOR please!

All the best!

Wish everyone gets PPR this week!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
AOR- Aug 31st with Visa Office as CIO Nova Scotia
Medical Passed:Sept *** 2018
Application approved: Nov *** 2018 (I had no idea it was approved and I did not get PPR
Married: Dec 15th 2018 and informed CIC and they said nothing
Got PPR: Jan 14th 2019.... CIC asked to submit my passport but I refused and said I wanted to include my spouse in my application
File got moved to Montreal Feb 02nd with my spouse added and PPR cancelled
Address in April to fill Spouse questionnaire and some other forms
Address in July for my wife to go do her Bio-metrics
Landing Interview request on August 09th for August 22nd in Vancouver (the landing interview did not come from a Montreal or Vancouver Email. it came from a WST-landing-enquiries Email address
Ordered 2 GCMS notes and made lots of calls between January and now cos the silence was deafening after I got PPR the first time and they stopped talking to me or did not say anything.
Ps: My wife has tried applying to come to Canada on four different occasions in the past 3 years and she was denied temporary visas so i was on edge about it all
Congrats.. finally a long wait comes to an end. Enjoy!

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Hi Guys, I guess I need to update you all in this group also that I got a landing interview Email last Friday for Vancouver. My interview is 22nd August after which i will be a Permanent residence. My other details are on my signature
Congrats!

Reactions: oluwhite