+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Buddie14

Jul 25, 2019
I raised a cse request to know application status and VO and got a reply today...Sadly, it's the dreaded Montreal VO!!
Below is what the CIC agent sent to me:

· Your application was received via your account on April 25, 2019.

• Your application is currently being processed at local office in Montreal Quebec,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid
Timeline
AOR - Apr 25
MEP- June 5
BIL - June 20
Silence since then on until I raised CSE lastweek.

Based on the experiences of folks here, it looks like it's still a long way ahead?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I raised a cse request to know application status and VO and got a reply today...Sadly, it's the dreaded Montreal VO!!
Below is what the CIC agent sent to me:

· Your application was received via your account on April 25, 2019.

• Your application is currently being processed at local office in Montreal Quebec,
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid
Timeline
AOR - Apr 25
MEP- June 5
BIL - June 20
Silence since then on until I raised CSE lastweek.

Based on the experiences of folks here, it looks like it's still a long way ahead?
Montreal takes 7/8 months on an average so brace yourself for a long(er) wait.

Reactions: HFL2018

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
I have review required on Eligibility on my employment as on 5-jun-19. I sent all required documents on 12th July 2019. Today received ghost update and background check starts today. What you think when should I expect PPR?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I have review required on Eligibility on my employment as on 5-jun-19. I sent all required documents on 12th July 2019. Today received ghost update and background check starts today. What you think when should I expect PPR?
Are you sure your application is in Montreal? The timeline seems quite quick for Montreal. Seems like your file may be moved out of Montreal. If that has happened I hope you get your PPR soon(er). Are you inland?

Reactions: HFL2018

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
Are you sure your application is in Montreal? The timeline seems quite quick for Montreal. Seems like your file may be moved out of Montreal. If that has happened I hope you get your PPR soon(er). Are you inland?
Yup!! Got GCMS Notes.
CEC inland AOR-15 MARCH 19

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Cant see your signature or perhaps, dont know how to check, says your profile is restricted too.
Umm, not sure what’s that about. But here you go.

AOR : Dec 4th 18
MEP: jan 14th
Profile updated: for BG check in progress June 24th (I believe this is when my file transferred out of Montreal)
PPR: July 24th

Last edited:

Asap91

Jun 17, 2019
Aor: 24th jan 2019
Med passed: feb last week
Biometrics: march 12th
Since then no update...
Called cic last week and they said bg check, criminality and eligibility passed , final decision pending..
Called again yesterday and they said file moved from Montreal to Edmunton visa office..

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

oluwhite

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Check the request letter to be sure that you are eligible to give your bio-metrics in Canada. Some people have been told to leave canada to give their bio-metrics in the past.
I got an email update, request letter for Bio metrics. I am in Canada, where should I go for biometrics?