+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Illusionchafe

Dec 19, 2018
I just got a funny answer to CSE I ve sent lastweek.

I specifically wrote that few agents over the phone confirmed that the applications was approved on April 11 and I asked when my interview is going to be scheduled.

THE ANSWER WAS:
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

If you do not receive more information by July 11, 2019, we invite you to contact us again by using theIRCC Web form available on our website.

NOW IM REALLY LOSING MY MIND. Is it possible that the agents were wrong? Or it's more likely that CSE replay is wrong?

Anyone had similar experience?
In my experience, I haven't heard the CSE agent specifically saying that the application is approved. They usually say all the checks are completed and decision is pending. A ircc agent will contact you shortly.
You can raise ATIP req to understand what's going on, but atip is taking 2 months + these days.

tk9989

May 21, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
14-12-2018
Med's Done....
29-01-2019
Hi, Do we have any WhatsApp group for Montreal VO applicants ?

oluwhite

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Yes There is a whatsapp group for montreal ! I am not an admin on the group but from time to time I have requested the admin to include pple who wish to jointhat have dropped their numbers on here or Pm'd it to me
If there is one, I'd be interested in joining as well.

Reactions: tk9989

a14r

May 24, 2019
Yes There is a whatsapp group for montreal ! I am not an admin on the group but from time to time I have requested the admin to include pple who wish to jointhat have dropped their numbers on here or Pm'd it to me
Thanks. Sending you a PM. Much appreciated!!

Lami orags

Mar 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
I want to be added to the what’s app group also 3479956175 thanks

Oksamjackson

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
"EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-11-12 Primary Occupation: NOC 4012 Post-secondary teaching and research assistants. EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master’s Degree: Master of Art Geography at MEMORIAL UNIVERSITY OF NEWFOUNDLAND. 2010-09 to 2011-08 – Research Assistant (NOC: 4012) – at University of Ghana, Department of Geography and Resource Development. *REVIEW REQUIRED* - eDoc# 255205569. NOTE: CAN NOT VERIFY THE ADDRESS OF THE UNIVERSITY ON THE OPEN GOOGLE SEARCH”

Can anybody tell me what this means?

I received my gcms notes yesterday and that's what Montreal case analyst had written on my file.

dry.00

Oct 4, 2018
Augh! This so frustrating to see people getting PPRs or see their applications moving faster even when they have AoRs later than yours.

Granted, they're mostly processed at Ottawa, which is a small portion of the population, but it's still annoying to see inconsistency and sluggishness at Montreal VO

Reactions: oluwhite

Emmirald

May 31, 2019
"EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-11-12 Primary Occupation: NOC 4012 Post-secondary teaching and research assistants. EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master’s Degree: Master of Art Geography at MEMORIAL UNIVERSITY OF NEWFOUNDLAND. 2010-09 to 2011-08 – Research Assistant (NOC: 4012) – at University of Ghana, Department of Geography and Resource Development. *REVIEW REQUIRED* - eDoc# 255205569. NOTE: CAN NOT VERIFY THE ADDRESS OF THE UNIVERSITY ON THE OPEN GOOGLE SEARCH”

Can anybody tell me what this means?

I received my gcms notes yesterday and that's what Montreal case analyst had written on my file.

Hi,
It means that the analyst tried to google but couldn’t find the website/URL of the university. It may help to raise a CSE and provide details of the university’s URL and details of your department if available online.
Good luck.

HFL2018

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Hello everyone. Trust your day is going better than mine is...anyways....I just got some info and wanted to confirm. As an Inland with a US tourist visa. Being asked to do a biometrics for my dependent who is also presently in Canada. I was told that the US immigration might not let us into the country just for the purpose of the Biometrics collection. Please does anyone have any info on this? I have checked almost all the threads on Canadavisa and nothing close to this is mentioned. Though I saw a post by an Inland applicant who was informed later, that the biometrics wasn’t required any more.

*apologies for any typos. I am emotionally drained right now. And extremely tired of the whole process.

ChildofGod77

Mar 9, 2017
Hi! Sharing my timeline with you guys if this could help you see how Montreal Visa Office is doing so far.

AOR- Oct 2 2018

Called CIC early this month- agent advised Eligibility Recommended Passed. Security not yet started.

No issues as per GCSM notes received earlier this month. Eligibility-Recommended Passed. Criminality- ongoing. Security- not started.

Well going 8 months in a week. Shall I expect PPR soon? or..? Please give me your thoughts.

Best regards to all!