+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

unis

Dec 31, 2016
Inland applicant,

AOR Jan1 2019,
Med passed mid-Feb
ADR schedule A submitted on March 25
called CIC on April first week, was told visa office Montreal, everything completed and passed. wait for next
landing interview mail came on 27th April Saturday for May 10 at Etobicoke

r39xu

Apr 8, 2019
Inland applicant,

AOR Jan1 2019,
Med passed mid-Feb
ADR schedule A submitted on March 25
called CIC on April first week, was told visa office Montreal, everything completed and passed. wait for next
landing interview mail came on 27th April Saturday for May 10 at Etobicoke
that is very fast processing, congrats

Reactions: Axwell

Maple7

Feb 23, 2019
272 @naten has me beat by 4 Days. Honestly though, with the odd exceptions they seem to be processing files based on transfer date which is 10/25 for me
So which (transfer) dates/month is being processed currently? Recent PPRs have mostly been from August (AOR).

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
so i complete 6 months in about 7 days from today and I got a letter today asking from RCMP check.

So basically they took 6 months to tell me I need a local police certificate.

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
Congratulations! Finally the wait is over for you Do you mind sharing the date when your file was transferred to Montreal? just trying to make a guess and give myself some hope!!
Hi Rain8. Sorry catching up on DMs and replies. hihi. I am also getting a "security error message" everytime and have been locked out of my account. :( Sharing my timeline below:

FSW-Inland
ITA: June 13, 2018
AOR: August 6, 2018 (Had to wait for some documents so it took us a few weeks to submit application)
Med Passed: August 27, 2018
Transferred to Montreal: September 27, 2018 (reason was workload re-distribution)
GCMS Notes 1: received December 2018
Submitted new documents because of RR (Employment docs)
GCMS Notes 2: received March 2019
Ghost Update: March 22, 2019
Called CIC: March 27, 2019 informed file was approved but to wait for 8-10 weeks for landing letter request
Called CIC again: April 3, 2019 was told that landing interview letter takes awhile. Montreal has to send request and transfer file to the landing office then landing office will send letter to you with the date, time and documents to bring.
Landing Interview Letter received: April 9, 2019
Landing Interview: April 24, 2019
Total Processing: 8 months and 18 days

After Medicals Passed, silence. Sent a CSE, it was confirmed my file was in Montreal so I ordered GCMS notes all throughout my application. First GCMS notes (Dec 2018), I saw that there was a concern with my job documents. As mentioned a few threads back and advised by seniors here, one really has to be proactive with their files so I contacted my former work colleagues and supervisor and requested for reference letters and a new employment letter plus a letter of explanation from me. I submitted it through CSE. Then after a few weeks I requested for another GCMS notes. Received it first week of March. It's good to wait a few weeks after submitting new documents to request for another set of GCMS notes. Note that they didn't request for additional docs, just sent it as I saw the Review Required on our file. The second GCMS notes confirmed that they received it. Then silence again. I started sending CSEs in a nice way :D to ask about the status of our file. Then around last week of March, I started calling regularly after seeing a ghost update on my online account.

What is your AOR? Wishing you good luck and please don't lose hope. It will come soon.

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
It's sad to realize that people get to know whether they are in RR or Met in 3-4 months while we are sitting for almost 6 months with Eligibility not even started.

No offence to the previous poster :)

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
Hey I just received my GCMS notes today (already got my PR), and just for future reference I noticed that there was a gap between my application approval and the receipt of the PPR email of 20 DAYS! My application was approved on March 5th!

Also, congratulations @cad143 I knew you'd get yours soon!
Thanks, Pringles226! We did it :) My online account hasn't changed too haha it still says "processing"

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
I am very happy to announce that I got my PPR today. Thank you everyone on this forum for your support! It was a long and painful wait, specially last few days. My timeline is as follows:

AOR : 08/25/2018
MEP: 09/20/2018 (or 1-2 days here and there, cant remember exact date)
Analyst recommendation(sometime in January): Recommended Pass
PPR: 04/12/2019
Total number of days: 230

I hope everyone who is waiting get their PPR soon!
OMG, Congratulations! :) Catching up on the past threads and was just about to reply. Happy for you!