+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Lyra

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
@cansha and other people on this thread who submitted their passport to CIC after ppr, I have a question on the passport submission process. What address did you send your passport to? I have been asked to send my passport to 'CPC – Ottawa – PR P.O. Box 8781 Ottawa, ON K1G 5B3' address in my ppr. I also read people using '365 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1' instead of the PO box address(PO box address didn't work for some people), which is the same address(according to one of your posts @cansha) but just I am being extra careful here, I wanted to know what address fellow Montreal guys have used and it worked without any hassles. I am planning to send the passport via Fedex.

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
@cansha and other people on this thread who submitted their passport to CIC after ppr, I have a question on the passport submission process. What address did you send your passport to? I have been asked to send my passport to 'CPC – Ottawa – PR P.O. Box 8781 Ottawa, ON K1G 5B3' address in my ppr. I also read people using '365 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1' instead of the PO box address(PO box address didn't work for some people), which is the same address(according to one of your posts @cansha) but just I am being extra careful here, I wanted to know what address fellow Montreal guys have used and it worked without any hassles. I am planning to send the passport via Fedex.
Could you share the email address that your PPR came from please?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
which is the same address(according to one of your posts @cansha)
I think in that post I said it is the correct address (and not the same address). You're correct Fedex may or may not deliver to a PO box address and hence use the street address.
I also read people using '365 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1' i
If you google this address you can actually find a link on CIC website which quotes this address. My PPR letter had this address in addition to PO box address

Reactions: Axwell and Lyra

serene17

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
I would advice you to check your account again properly. Especially for any new message on your application profile page, just to be sure you haven’t been sent your PPR or request for interview notice. 10 months is a long wait......
Yeah, that's what I am doing |sigh|

Reactions: HFL2018

Lyra

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
I think in that post I said it is the correct address (and not the same address). You're correct Fedex may or may not deliver to a PO box address and hence use the street address.

If you google this address you can actually find a link on CIC website which quotes this address. My PPR letter had this address in addition to PO box address
Thanks Cansha! I will send passport to Laurier Ave address then.

cougprey

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
United States
Hello,

I received my PPR request on April 16th.

Please find my timeline below:

Stream: FSW-Outland (US resident)
AOR: SEP 21 2018
Medical Passed: OCT 22 2018
IP1: OCT 22 2018
RPRF: FEB 11 2019
PPR : APR 16th
VO : Montreal

Total wait time : 207 days
Congratulations. Did you order GCMS notes? If so would you mind letting us know when your file was transferred to Montreal?

immigrate_to_canda

Jul 19, 2018
Congratulations. Did you order GCMS notes? If so would you mind letting us know when your file was transferred to Montreal?
Hello @cougprey,

No I ordered GCMS notes through getgcms in the month of Dec( after 90 days). It took 60 days for me to receive my gcms notes.
As per the GCMS notes ( applied in DEC, released inFeb) there was "NO PROGRESS". I stopped checking my status after Feb. Honestly, I didn't expect the PPR email at all. I completely ignored it. I was surprised to see the email 2 days ago.

This is my suggestion. FEEL FREE TO IGNORE IT. Stop checking the status frequently. In fact, Ignore this completely. You will get your PPR email at the right time. Good luck!

Reactions: cougprey

cougprey

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
United States
Hello @cougprey,

No I ordered GCMS notes through getgcms in the month of Dec( after 90 days). It took 60 days for me to receive my gcms notes.
As per the GCMS notes ( applied in DEC, released inFeb) there was "NO PROGRESS". I stopped checking my status after Feb. Honestly, I didn't expect the PPR email at all. I completely ignored it. I was surprised to see the email 2 days ago.

This is my suggestion. FEEL FREE TO IGNORE IT. Stop checking the status frequently. In fact, Ignore this completely. You will get your PPR email at the right time. Good luck!
We have opposite personalities lol. I didn't check for the first 6 months; I was working so I could easily distract myself. My work authorization expired in the US so I figured I would get the PPR email during my 60 day grace period. Now I'm back home but I can't work because I have to do 1 year of service before you can work (Even if I wanted to do that, the next start date is in June).
I haven't been home in 7 years and I can't even fully enjoy myself because I'm annoyed.

Sorry I went off on a tangent into a Rant (I really needed to vent I guess). Definitely not directed at you in any way shape or form.

immigrate_to_canda

Jul 19, 2018
We have opposite personalities lol. I didn't check for the first 6 months; I was working so I could easily distract myself. My work authorization expired in the US so I figured I would get the PPR email during my 60 day grace period. Now I'm back home but I can't work because I have to do 1 year of service before you can work (Even if I wanted to do that, the next start date is in June).
I haven't been home in 7 years and I can't even fully enjoy myself because I'm annoyed.

Sorry I went off on a tangent into a Rant (I really needed to vent I guess). Definitely not directed at you in any way shape or form.
No worries! You will get your PPR email soon. Good luck!

Reactions: cougprey