+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

cougprey

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
United States
RR for a statutory question isn't that kind of RR :) It's a common one for people with visa refusals in the past. This RR is set by a program assistant before a case analyst even starts Eligibility assessment.
I was wondering more about RR for the reasons like POF or Employment

I really hoped that they started processing people from Oct-Nov :(
But It's an RR that you can't do anything about except develop grey hairs from constant worrying.
No I don't have RR for anything else besides that.

Reactions: kruhiputar

Axwell

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
No ADR. I'm outland
I see. So looking at your signature, you have been in IP2 since October is it ? Does your GCMS notes reflect anything in relation to this..I mean why so long in IP2 and you said no ADRs? I have been in IP2 since March 22nd, hence asking.

naten

Feb 20, 2018
I see. So looking at your signature, you have been in IP2 since October is it ? Does your GCMS notes reflect anything in relation to this..I mean why so long in IP2 and you said no ADRs? I have been in IP2 since March 22nd, hence asking.
Usually for remed cases you should have received ppr within 2 weeks. Any idea why it is taking so long? Did you call them recently to check on it?

Reactions: Axwell

cougprey

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
United States
To be honest, I don't really remember when I went into IP2; I feel like I've been in IP2 since I passed my medical. I just went by when my criminality passed.

Axwell

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
Usually for remed cases you should have received ppr within 2 weeks. Any idea why it is taking so long? Did you call them recently to check on it?
Yes that’s what is bothering me. This is the third week since I uploaded the remed results and the med status changed online to passed a week after I had uploaded, but am still in this background check stage.
I have been calling them every week and the agent says I have to wait since BG is going on. I was under the impression too that remed must be quick.
What stage are you in btw? And do you know any other cases of remed at Montreal ?

Maple7

Feb 23, 2019
I was calling them every week when I was in the States but I've only called them once since I went back home. They always say the same thing Eligibility under review; security not started; everything looks fine.
I've gotten the "everything looks fine" conversation a couple times myself. I'm never sure if that's telling me anything positive about the application or if they're just trying to "shut me up" and prevent further questions about the status of my application. Almost 7.5 months now.

Reactions: Axwell and cougprey

cougprey

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
United States
I've gotten the "everything looks fine" conversation a couple times myself. I'm never sure if that's telling me anything positive about the application or if they're just trying to "shut me up" and prevent further questions about the status of my application. Almost 7.5 months now.
Now I just straight up tell them I have my GCMS notes and I need them to explain bla bla bla to me

serene17

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hi guys!

Quick question .. Yesterday I logged to my CIC account and it said (updated) but there was no change. (ghost update? maybe)
Today, I got an email from CIC saying to check my account, when I logged in it just says (submitted) and there is no update.

My file in Montreal and I am 10 months post AOR. When I called them last month, I was told that my security has passed but they are still working on security for family members (sigh) . Oh and my medicals are expired but i still didn't receive a remed yet.

Any guesses what could this email mean? I am really nervous and worried!

Reactions: Y@$h and HFL2018

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Just call IRCC with this question

HFL2018

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Hi guys!

Quick question .. Yesterday I logged to my CIC account and it said (updated) but there was no change. (ghost update? maybe)
Today, I got an email from CIC saying to check my account, when I logged in it just says (submitted) and there is no update.

My file in Montreal and I am 10 months post AOR. When I called them last month, I was told that my security has passed but they are still working on security for family members (sigh) . Oh and my medicals are expired but i still didn't receive a remed yet.

Any guesses what could this email mean? I am really nervous and worried!
I would advice you to check your account again properly. Especially for any new message on your application profile page, just to be sure you haven’t been sent your PPR or request for interview notice. 10 months is a long wait......