+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
Hello everyone! :) After weeks of being silent, I received the beautiful landing interview email today. I was teary-eyed at work lol. Couldn't believe it was happening.

Just wanted to thank this thread for everything - the inspiration, the hope, the camaraderie. You all have been a wonderful bunch - the happiest, positive, kind and loving group of people I have met in this forum :) Thank you to the seniors for all that you do and @cansha for starting this thread and to each and everyone who all have been part of this journey. Most especially, thank you God for all the blessings. :)

To everyone still waiting - be hopeful and believe. Be proactive, order GCMS notes and if you have questions on your file, send additional documents. What I have learned from Montreal Visa Office, is to make sure you have everything - complete documents, correct explanation and GCMS notes information. You all are doing great and in time, you will receive the beautiful letter and PR approval :)
congratulations buddy :)

Reactions: cad143

oluwhite

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Congratulations and good luck in your future endeavors !
Hello everyone! :) After weeks of being silent, I received the beautiful landing interview email today. I was teary-eyed at work lol. Couldn't believe it was happening.

Just wanted to thank this thread for everything - the inspiration, the hope, the camaraderie. You all have been a wonderful bunch - the happiest, positive, kind and loving group of people I have met in this forum :) Thank you to the seniors for all that you do and @cansha for starting this thread and to each and everyone who all have been part of this journey. Most especially, thank you God for all the blessings. :)

To everyone still waiting - be hopeful and believe. Be proactive, order GCMS notes and if you have questions on your file, send additional documents. What I have learned from Montreal Visa Office, is to make sure you have everything - complete documents, correct explanation and GCMS notes information. You all are doing great and in time, you will receive the beautiful letter and PR approval :)

HFL2018

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
17-09-2018

Congratulations!

HFL2018

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
17-09-2018

Congratulations! Finally!!!! So happy for you @cad143

oluwhite

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
ohh how much I claim it so much. I have tried to entrench myself in work and other things but the thought still springs up from time to time. I cant stress how much closer I believe I am knowing pple have their PPr's,
Thank you, oluwhite. :) You're next! Finally, August peeps moving forward.

Lyra

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Congratulations @cad143 ! I hope I get mine soon, Aug 25 Aor. The wait is getting more painful every passing day. I know I am close but no sign of ppr yet.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

Congrats!!

rain8

Feb 20, 2019

Congratulations! All the best for your journey ahead :)