+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
Guys,

I got an email stating that the account has been updated. No updates when I checked my account. However, below I saw an information letter which stated the instructions on submitting the passport.

I believe that is the Passport Request

AOR: 25th Sept 2018
FSW: Outland.
Congratulations sharvkp!! This is such good news!

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Long time Lurker, First time Poster - checking in to say I FINALLY got the request letter today.

AOR : Aug 4th, Medicals Passed Au 24th - no update since then (until this morning)

The wait has been exrucitating, and I wanted to thank everyone on the forum - the data y'all collated was super useful in helping me calm down when I was freaking out - I'd be happy to answer any questions,

Cheers!
Are you Inland? This is good news to everyone. You give us hope. :p Wishing we are next!

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
Wow congratz. My AOR is Aug 4th too, passed medicals on Aug 25th.

Did they request an additional RCMP certificate from you? I think my application is going to take much longer to process because of that request.
Pringless226, hope you're next. Praying this week will be the best week ever. This waiting time is making me feel restless.

Reactions: Pringles226

Pringles226

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Pringless226, hope you're next. Praying this week will be the best week ever. This waiting time is making me feel restless.
Well the agent said mine would only be out by June... but I'm thinking now she may have meant PR, not the request letter. I hope that's what she meant. If so, based on the process, yeah mine should be really close... assuming that RCMP certificate request doesn't interfere with it

PickleRick89

Feb 15, 2019
Wow congratz. My AOR is Aug 4th too, passed medicals on Aug 25th.

Did they request an additional RCMP certificate from you? I think my application is going to take much longer to process because of that request.
Hey nope I wasn't asked to submit one of those. I googled it and it sounds like it's a police verification from the Canadian Police ?
I'm applying from New York, so I didn't have to get that.

djnorman

Dec 6, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Long time Lurker, First time Poster - checking in to say I FINALLY got the request letter today.

AOR : Aug 4th, Medicals Passed Au 24th - no update since then (until this morning)

The wait has been exrucitating, and I wanted to thank everyone on the forum - the data y'all collated was super useful in helping me calm down when I was freaking out - I'd be happy to answer any questions,

Cheers!
Fantastic news! Wish you the very best!

Pringles226

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Hey nope I wasn't asked to submit one of those. I googled it and it sounds like it's a police verification from the Canadian Police ?
I'm applying from New York, so I didn't have to get that.
Oh ok if you're not inland then that's a different thing. Outlanders seem to have a priority compared to inlanders across all VOs.

sk987

Mar 6, 2019
Passive follower of this thread from sometime. Thank you all for the support and info.
Pleasantly surprised to see my ppr today.
Similar to the other Sep 25 AOR,
I got an email stating that the account has been updated. No updates when I checked my account.
However, below I saw an information letter which stated the instructions on submitting the passport.

COR: USA

Reactions: kruhiputar

oluwhite

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Congrats this is excellent news
Passive follower of this thread from sometime. Thank you all for the support and info.
I got an email stating that the account has been updated. No updates when I checked my account.
However, below I saw an information letter which stated the instructions on submitting the passport.

rheng

May 2, 2017

Congratulations!!!!
May I know your Visa office? if you don't mind.

rheng

May 2, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Cheers!
congratulations!
May I know your VO if you don't mind?
Thank you