+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

djnorman

Dec 6, 2018
Good to see some PPRs trickling in from Montreal early in the week. Hopefully, it will continue throughout the week.

Also, I'm saying this late but great to see that this thread has crossed 250+ pages. Good to see people finding support in this excruciating wait with Montreal.

All the best everyone!
Yes!!! Good to see some PPRs from Montreal this week. Hope they maintain the pace and complete July AORs and move on to August before the end of this week!

Reactions: cad143

sharvkp

Feb 27, 2019
Guys,

I got an email stating that the account has been updated. No updates when I checked my account. However, below I saw an information letter which stated the instructions on submitting the passport.

I believe that is the Passport Request

AOR: 25th Sept 2018
FSW: Outland.

Pringles226

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Guys,

I got an email stating that the account has been updated. No updates when I checked my account. However, below I saw an information letter which stated the instructions on submitting the passport.

I believe that is the Passport Request

AOR: 25th Sept 2018
FSW: Outland.
What? NO. Impossible. Unless your office isn't Montreal.

wilsonballer

Mar 1, 2019
No I haven't got anything from CIC yet...I assume its going to be more couple of weeks
Hi rooneysanket,

I viewed some threads about landing interviews, seems that people would get an email have the content like "Etobicoke office will schedule your landing interview, please wait 2-10 weeks for them to arrange the interview time", and after that they will wait about approximately 6 weeks to receive the arrangement email.
Also, we should bring the COPR letter with us when we go to landing interview. Have you get you CoPR letter?

Thanks a lot...

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
@rheng. Yes when I called them a month or so back, they informed me it was Montreal. However, I am told to submit my passport to Ottawa VO.
Everyone submits passport to Ottawa. Check the visa office mentioned on the last page of the PPR. Mostly your visa office changed in between which is damn good for you.

sharvkp

Feb 27, 2019
@cansha . In the Information letter, it states that "Case Processing Centre – Ottawa" at the end of the page 2 (of 7). The letter has "Annex A" to be sent with passports. I am not sure if this is the PPR letter or is there another one I will receive soon.

Reactions: cansha

PickleRick89

Feb 15, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Long time Lurker, First time Poster - checking in to say I FINALLY got the request letter today.

AOR : Aug 4th, Medicals Passed Au 24th - no update since then (until this morning)

The wait has been exrucitating, and I wanted to thank everyone on the forum - the data y'all collated was super useful in helping me calm down when I was freaking out - I'd be happy to answer any questions,

Cheers!

Pringles226

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Long time Lurker, First time Poster - checking in to say I FINALLY got the request letter today.

AOR : Aug 4th, Medicals Passed Au 24th - no update since then (until this morning)

The wait has been exrucitating, and I wanted to thank everyone on the forum - the data y'all collated was super useful in helping me calm down when I was freaking out - I'd be happy to answer any questions,

Cheers!
Wow congratz. My AOR is Aug 4th too, passed medicals on Aug 25th.

Did they request an additional RCMP certificate from you? I think my application is going to take much longer to process because of that request.