+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Akash.Bajaj

Apr 30, 2018
Hi Montreal folks,

Can someone tell me if any of the Montreal folks received PPR in the last 10 days? If yes, what AORs are they processing right now?

PS: I am Oct 7 AOR in IP1 since Nov 7.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi Montreal folks,

Can someone tell me if any of the Montreal folks received PPR in the last 10 days? If yes, what AORs are they processing right now?

PS: I am Oct 7 AOR in IP1 since Nov 7.
Montreal is at July / August. You have 2 months wait ahead of you at the minimum if current pace continues.

Akash.Bajaj

Apr 30, 2018
Montreal is at July / August. You have 2 months wait ahead of you at the minimum if current pace continues.
I see. Is there a place where I could check this by myself by applying filters?

When I check Montreal applications on immitracker, I only see a few in the last 10 months. Looks like my filters are not correct.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I see. Is there a place where I could check this by myself by applying filters?

When I check Montreal applications on immitracker, I only see a few in the last 10 months. Looks like my filters are not correct.
Montreal was not a VO in drop-down in Immitracker and hence very limited data there. But Montreal folks have much more data than that. We have I think ~110 cases on the Montreal excel tracker.

Send a PM to @Adeife23 and she can add to the WA group and folks can share the link with you.

Akash.Bajaj

Apr 30, 2018
Montreal was not a VO in drop-down in Immitracker and hence very limited data there. But Montreal folks have much more data than that. We have I think ~110 cases on the Montreal excel tracker.

Send a PM to @Adeife23 and she can add to the WA group and folks can share the link with you.
Guess I am already in that group. @Adeife23 added me to it. But it doesn't give much insights because of its small sample size.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Guess I am already in that group. @Adeife23 added me to it. But it doesn't give much insights because of its small sample size.
It is a matter of perspective then. I think more than 100 cases is a good enough sample size to see the progress on VO. And unlike Ottawa, Montreal has been relatively sequential in processing applications and hence a good indicator when processing moves to next month AORs. All the best!

Akash.Bajaj

Apr 30, 2018
It is a matter of perspective then. I think more than 100 cases is a good enough sample size to see the progress on VO. And unlike Ottawa, Montreal has been relatively sequential in processing applications and hence a good indicator when processing moves to next month AORs. All the best!
I see. See, I did not know all that. Looking at the tracker, tells me exactly what you are saying i.e. Montreal being at July/August.

Thanks! :)

Reactions: cansha

jrose0418

Jul 17, 2018
Canada
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hi Everyone,

We just receive a letter for medical request of my wife and request for payment for RPRF both at the same day on March 1.

I was just wondering how come it was requested both on the same day, where in I thought, after the medical exam and if all were clear, then that is just the time you will get a request for payment for RPRF?

The request was made 1 week after I submitted all requested documents for the addition of my wife in my permanent residency application (FSW).

Pringles226

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
hello folks, received and reply to my CSE this morning and was told that my files are with Montreal...
Welcome to the club! Montreal's VO is also known as the "ghost office", it's ghost employees have a reputation for making ghost updates to ghost applications until the applicants have turned into ghosts themselves.

Reactions: abhi1701

JohnsonRock

Nov 15, 2018
Michigan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-10-2018
hello folks, received an reply to my CSE this morning and was told that my files are with Montreal...
Sorry to hear that!
Finally good news.....Got my PPR email a few hours back..... :D:D:D
Congrats dude! Happy ending to a long wait!
July applicants are getting their final updates this month. Hope the action continues.

Reactions: abhi1701