+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Abzstem

Jun 20, 2018
Hi @Abzstem,

How are you? I would just to ask on the update of your case?

Did you already submit your supporting documents?
Hey, I have uploaded additional documents last monday through IRCC webform and just had a called with the CIC, still review required, still waiting. Yourself?

djnorman

Dec 6, 2018
Day 191 here....I've been quietly following this thread for quite a while now. It was good to see many ppl from July 16th get PPR yesterday. Don't know how long the wait is going to be for them to get to Aug 6th AORs. This wait is really starting to get too painful...

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Day 191 here....I've been quietly following this thread for quite a while now. It was good to see many ppl from July 16th get PPR yesterday. Don't know how long the wait is going to be for them to get to Aug 6th AORs. This wait is really starting to get too painful...
I feel you man. Are you fsw-outland candidate?

Hopefully another 2-3 weeks should see you through.

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
Am I the only July 16th AOR who didn’t get a PPR? Seems like it...
I think there are others. Dont feel bad, i am sure yours is round the corner. I think quebec cancelling the provincial applications has made a difference, but just specualtion at this point

deq

Jan 9, 2019
I think there are others. Dont feel bad, i am sure yours is round the corner. I think quebec cancelling the provincial applications has made a difference, but just specualtion at this point
Thanks for this... I really hoped to see something when status changed to IP2. So disappointed...

SaiSrikanth

Feb 13, 2019
Hello, can anyone please share the CIC number to which I can call and check the status on my application.

FSW-Outland. Indian living in United States.
e-APR AOR date: August 17, 2018
Medicals Passed: September 7, 2018.
No update since then.

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
Thanks for this... I really hoped to see something when status changed to IP2. So disappointed...
When did it change to ip2? You are inland so it doesn't mean the same as for Outland. For Outland ppr is very close once it goes to ip2. Inland have to wait a little longer unfortunately.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
I’m close to my 7th month mark... it’s so excruciating
i feel for you buddy, I too am FSW-inland.

I should have applied when i was outland.

But hopefully it isn't too far away now. Have you ordered any gcms notes? What does it say?

SaiSrikanth

Feb 13, 2019
Hello, can anyone please share the CIC number to which I can call and check the status on my application.

FSW-Outland. Indian living in United States.
e-APR AOR date: August 17, 2018
Medicals Passed: September 7, 2018.
No update since then.

Can anyone assist me on this?