+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Axwell

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
So @Axwell .. how is our list by now, Since U started listing us , we are coming out of it in a perfectly sequential way.. who is remaining now?
Well from the small list i had to keep track, i was about to say @Amg_man was left to get it but congratulations mate you made it too !!!
so that leaves us two in it @M_A >myself

it was sequential i wanna say. looks like July 16th is wrapping up and they are moving towards end of July now.

Reactions: HFL2018 and M_A

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Hi Guys,

Just an update on my case, I've sent additional supporting documents last Jan 26, through cse webform for my job offer after pr approval and as well as proof of fund without waiting for the ADR from CIC.

Today, I received an ADR from CIC, but it's not about my previous case which is Job Offer and Proof of Fund. It's about the addition of my spouse with my application, after 4 months of informing them of the changes in my marital status, they finally they acknowledge it and requested for additional documents. Finally, a somewhat little progress with my application.

I just have one question though, do you think that they have already reviewed my application as well as the additional supporting documents for my job offer and proof of fund? I was thinking that maybe they have reviewed and acknowledge the supporting documents for proof of fundand job offer that I've sent them that's why they have decided to put a little progress to my application.

I will appreciate any insight and opinion from you guys. Thank you so much. Peace out
Hello jrose, they gonna process your file as soon as they receive your ADR. PPR is near.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
@cansha I just got my note. Eligibility Review required, other thing not started. But I do not see any review required issue.
Fund Met. Point Met. Work exp Met.

There is a due date Nov 8, 2018 put in there. Should I hope it will be my ppr date?

Thanks
How did you find the due date?

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
Well from the small list i had to keep track, i was about to say @Amg_man was left to get it but congratulations mate you made it too !!!
so that leaves us two in it @M_A >myself

it was sequential i wanna say. looks like July 16th is wrapping up and they are moving towards end of July now.
I hope they keep up their pace.. I recall @Tayyabak words..once told me to "stay strong"

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

jrose0418

Jul 17, 2018
Canada
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hey, I got a similar case. My points were cut down because my employment offer didn't stipulate that I will work for them for more than 1 year. But funny thing, I am working for the same company for more than 1 year now. So yeah, will be sending additional documents as no hope has been lost yet! Keep your chin up and fight my friend!
Hi @Abzstem,

How are you? I would just to ask on the update of your case?

Did you already submit your supporting documents?

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
AOR July 24th
Medicals passed August 14th
Only GCMS-Eliigibility Review Required for statutory questions. Canadian visa denial. Forgot to include US visa denial. So raised a CSE and sent an LOE
Sometime in January, Agent told me that I should not call back before Feb 25th as agent said he needs more time for my elligibility and if i don't get an update by Feb 25th I should call on the 27th
End of January sent a CSE to upload my renewed passport
Feb 8th Called IRCC..Agent said sorry, more time is needed to process your application. Elligibility still requires review
Feb 12th- PPR.

It was a horrendous wait guys. Thank you to everyone on this forum especially @cansha. Cansha you are an angel. I don't know how you do it but you truly inspire me to help others in the ways I can.

You guys and those on WA group became family, gave me hope each day. The excel sheet on WA group turning green by the day gave me so much hope because I knew when there was no green at all. Prior to that Cansha's "green list" also gave me hope daily

I hope and pray that PPR comes for those waiting from June and my fellow July Aorians soon. And for the newer AORs, the wait is looong but it would be worth it in the end.

I would be here to encourage and answer questions as much as I can.

Thank you soo much and All the best guys. I am still in shock and excited at the same time

P.S There was a time I thought I would be sent to Security screening because i saw s16 1(c) and S19 on my gcms notes. Cansha again encouraged me through messages that it is not SS. @tuitui509 @Rijo02 @phaneeswar130 and others encouraged me a lot too. @tobs afilliate member too was so encouraging:D:D
Please if you ever see these, dont be scared. They don't mean SS.

All the best guys. I am looking forward to the post PPR party in Canada. I want to see your faces :D:D

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Thank you soo much and All the best guys. I am still in shock and excited at the same time
All the best guys. I am looking forward to the post PPR party in Canada. I want to see your faces :D:D
Awww. Congrats again @Adeife23