+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

phoenixsong

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Montreal Folks!

I started this thread the day I formally joined this forum. The date was 08/01. Now today is 01/08 ....

And finally I get to announce that I have just received PPR in my account. It has been a long journey and to be honest not an easy one. At this point I have feeling of relief more than happiness. But all in all I'm happy that the wait has ended.

When I came to know my Visa office is Montreal I created account to this forum and posted on June thread. I remember @pathwaytofreedom to was the first one to say that her visa office is Montreal too. We didn't know much about this VO. There was not much information. Then we found two more people in @Rijo02 and @smcan2014 and I created this thread the same day.

From then on my sole focus was to go and find as many people from Montreal as possible. I'm a person who believes in data and needs to see information to feel okay. I never imagined this thread will grow so much. We are on 179th page today.

In the end, thanks to each and everyone of you who have come here and participated. It would have been a much arduous journey than it already was all alone. Thanks to everyone who have sent me PMs in past to keep me going.

January definitely has been the most action we have seen in Montreal. And I can say we have seen more action in last 3/4 days than whole of December.

My best wishes with each and everyone who is waiting. I know how hard the wait is and fact is it won't get any easier if I say be positive and all. So I will spare you all that wisdom as I never personally believed in all that.

Everyone's coping mechanism is different and for me it was this forum. Many people have thanked me here for my help but really my presence here helped me more than possible I have helped anyone. So, pick your coping mechanism and try to hold on. I'm here for anyone who needs my help and goes without saying I'm always here to help.

Once again Thank You All!
OMG!! Wow! Finally!! Congratulations Cansha!!! :) The leader lets everyone win and then at last wins himself!! :) Party in Canada!!

tuitui509

Jan 20, 2018
Montreal Folks!

I started this thread the day I formally joined this forum. The date was 08/01. Now today is 01/08 ....

And finally I get to announce that I have just received PPR in my account. It has been a long journey and to be honest not an easy one. At this point I have feeling of relief more than happiness. But all in all I'm happy that the wait has ended.

When I came to know my Visa office is Montreal I created account to this forum and posted on June thread. I remember @pathwaytofreedom to was the first one to say that her visa office is Montreal too. We didn't know much about this VO. There was not much information. Then we found two more people in @Rijo02 and @smcan2014 and I created this thread the same day.

From then on my sole focus was to go and find as many people from Montreal as possible. I'm a person who believes in data and needs to see information to feel okay. I never imagined this thread will grow so much. We are on 179th page today.

In the end, thanks to each and everyone of you who have come here and participated. It would have been a much arduous journey than it already was all alone. Thanks to everyone who have sent me PMs in past to keep me going.

January definitely has been the most action we have seen in Montreal. And I can say we have seen more action in last 3/4 days than whole of December.

My best wishes with each and everyone who is waiting. I know how hard the wait is and fact is it won't get any easier if I say be positive and all. So I will spare you all that wisdom as I never personally believed in all that.

Everyone's coping mechanism is different and for me it was this forum. Many people have thanked me here for my help but really my presence here helped me more than possible I have helped anyone. So, pick your coping mechanism and try to hold on. I'm here for anyone who needs my help and goes without saying I'm always here to help.

Congrats!!! very well deserved after all the harrowing tears and fears!! thanks a lot so much for all the help with this thread and recruiting montreal folks from other threads.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Montreal Folks!

Congrats dude!

Reactions: cansha

tuitui509

Jan 20, 2018
I'm planning to drive too.. May be we can coordinate. I live in Houston!
I still have not gotten my PPR yet :(. but only planning to drive as soon as my COPR and passport arrives. I might not be able to coordinate as I have a big a$$ mini van and a 5X8 Trailer which my wife and I will take turn to drive until we across the boarder.

AprAOR08

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
Montreal Folks!

Congrats @cansha Got to know about you PPR on Whatsapp thread .. :) Wanted to make sure I congratulate you !!

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
Montreal Folks!

Congratulations buddy! I am very very happy for you. You've done exceptional work by keeping this thread so alive and informative and 'thanks a lot' would be an understatement for what you have done through your honest and prompt opinions.
Once again, heartiest congratulations and good luck with the further processing and welcome to Canada.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Congratulations buddy! I am very very happy for you. You've done exceptional work by keeping this thread so alive and informative and 'thanks a lot' would be an understatement for what you have done through your honest and prompt opinions.
Once again, heartiest congratulations and good luck with the further processing and welcome to Canada.
Thank you so much for the kind words. You guys have kept the thread going and I'm sure this thread will help people from upcoming AORs as well. Very soon we will see Oct / Nov folks as well.

Reactions: gadhvibhargav

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
Thank you so much for the kind words. You guys have kept the thread going and I'm sure this thread will help people from upcoming AORs as well. Very soon we will see Oct / Nov folks as well.
Yes, we may see Oct/Nov folks ending up in this thread soon.
Let me know if you or anyone else in this thread is landing to Vancouver and need any kind of help.

Reactions: sam.m and tobs

Rohan123

Sep 13, 2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
Passport Req..
22-02-2019
Montreal Folks!

Congratulations @cansha you have been very resource full and helpful. I pray your dreams come true in Canada. Appreciate your help from all group members. God bless.

Reactions: tobs and cansha

harry08

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Montreal Folks!

congrats Cansha.

Reactions: cansha

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
Montreal Folks!

Finaalllly!!!!! #Dancing. I am so excited that this day has finally come for you Cansha. You have been extremely resourceful, helpful and kind. Some days I think about you and silently pray that you receive PPR especially at the time I knew the other "founders" of the group had received. Thank you for encouraging me. You were the very first reason I kept returning to this thread because there was always something to learn about the process. It has also helped me cope with my own anxieties. Thank you for your encouragement during the petition period. I jope that your transition is smooth and that you find peace and happiness in Canada.
I also hope and pray that as you have received yours, myself and others on this thread will return to share the good news of our receipt of PPR.

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
As an honorary member of this thread, because... Cansha:D
I'll like to thank you all for your heart warming wishes to C. We appreciate your kind words and we're teary eyed by your heart warming wishes.

Thanks guys.

Regards,
T&C applies .... lol
Tobs...are you Cansha's spouse :D:D:D sounds like it. But yeah, it is our pleasure honorary member!! Cansha has been super super awesome

Reactions: sam.m and tobs