+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

phaneeswar130

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hi all,

I have created a separate thread for this but wanted to check with Montreal people as well. Does anyone know what is the processing time for change of address CSE these days? I have submitted the request 10 days ago but have not heard back from CIC. Do they even respond to address change requests or they just change it in the system and don't get back to you via email?

Is Montreal slow in responding to CSEs too? I hope this CSE does not delay my application any further, I moved only to a nearby suburb and now contemplating whether I should have raised a CSE in first place. AOR August 25 btw and Montreal VO.

Thanks for the help!
Some times they don't send you a reply, but will update your address in their system. It happened to me!
Easy way to find it out is to call the customer care and they will verify your Name and address before they even begin talking! That way you know what address is on file!

Reactions: annevn8

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Woow, Congratulations to you.
Montreal is definitely on a roll. I don't know what changed but I am so glad it is a good change. Hopefully others in June get as we in July hope to get too
Is there a pattern to the time Montreal sends the PPRs? Tracking the time will give you an idea of when to check your emails and account profiles. Ask those who've received to share the time they got the notifications.

Reactions: Adeife23

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello Team,

I couldn’t be happier than I am right now to share the news that because of God's blessings & best wishes from everyone around we received PPR request on our account. Thank you so much this wonderful team active on this thread especially @cansha, I wish everyone best in their life and everyone waiting here to try to get busy with something productive while we wait. I know its hard. been there done that. Good Luck Team :)

=Milestones=
AOR 19th June 2018, 3 ADRs, Last ADR 30th November, 1 Ghost update, Friday status changed to "We are processing background...", Monday got the PPR Request update email.
========================
Congrats buddy!

Wow 3 ADRs .. which means they touched your file atleast 4 times .. Don't know why they can't touch my file even once :D I didn't put any agent repellent spray on my file.

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
Congratulations. 3 adrs? Must be a sigh of relief after all those barriers .
Hello Team,

I couldn’t be happier than I am right now to share the news that because of God's blessings & best wishes from everyone around we received PPR request on our account. Thank you so much this wonderful team active on this thread especially @cansha, I wish everyone best in their life and everyone waiting here to try to get busy with something productive while we wait. I know its hard. been there done that. Good Luck Team :)

=Milestones=
AOR 19th June 2018, 3 ADRs, Last ADR 30th November, 1 Ghost update, Friday status changed to "We are processing background...", Monday got the PPR Request update email.
========================

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
Is there a pattern to the time Montreal sends the PPRs? Tracking the time will give you an idea of when to check your emails and account profiles. Ask those who've received to share the time they got the notifications.
From what I have seen, there is no pattern. On friday some people got in the morning, some got around noon and some in the afternoon. Today, those that got, got after noon. Montreal keeps trying to douse any pattern or sequence lol.

Reactions: tobs

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
From what I have seen, there is no pattern. On friday some people got in the morning, some got around noon and some in the afternoon. Today, those that got, got after noon. Montreal keeps trying to douse any pattern or sequence lol.
Earlier today, I was thinking we wouldn't hear anything till friday again but they shocked me lol

Reactions: canadadream26

phoenixsong

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Hello Team,

=Milestones=
========================
Congratulations! :) Slowly, but surely we are all getting there!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks for responding! Wow that's great! So, did you generate the Fedex shipping label yourself for shipping from US -> CA? When I ask in FedEx stores in DFW area, they all say they cant ship to a PO Box. :(
Why don't you send it to the address @pathwaytofreedom shared? She asked the address after emailing IRCC? Or may be send them an email and ask address if you want that in written.

Fedex locations are also not consistent because in US they don't send it to PO boxes and hence they are assuming they don't do so for Canada addresses as well.

phoenixsong

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Why don't you send it to the address @pathwaytofreedom shared? She asked the address after emailing IRCC? Or may be send them an email and ask address if you want that in written.

Fedex locations are also not consistent because in US they don't send it to PO boxes and hence they are assuming they don't do so for Canada addresses as well.
Yeah, I sent a CSE and an email to CPC - Ottawa yesterday and got template responses from both! :(

Tomorrow I am going to call the call center and ask for the address.

Lyra

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Some times they don't send you a reply, but will update your address in their system. It happened to me!
Easy way to find it out is to call the customer care and they will verify your Name and address before they even begin talking! That way you know what address is on file!

I see, yeah good idea. Thanks!

Reactions: phaneeswar130