+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
I
yeah, i am calling them like mad! They opened an investigation and are looking for the package, but the odds are very low to get them back. I will now have the harrowing experience of getting new passports and getting extension for submitting passports.

My advice: Please dont ship your passports to the PO Box address from US, its a hit or miss!

Its been one crazy thing after another since a year and 2019 hasn't started well... :(
I hope you will get the current passport back and all smoothly go for further steps

ValuationGuy

Sep 12, 2018
Hey all, just got my PPR email.

AoR 12 July. Still within my 6 month mark. No IP2 or ghost update. Just got an email notification about a message in my account and the PPR pdf is within the profile.

Now onto the harder part of finding a job comparable to what I have in New York.

All the best to everyone.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

AoR 12 July. Still within my 6 month mark. No IP2 or ghost update. Just got an email notification about a message in my account and the PPR pdf is within the profile.

Now onto the harder part of finding a job comparable to what I have in New York.

Congrats! 5 PPRs in one day for Montreal is a record!

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018

Wow! Congratulations!!!
This is record breaking! Montreal please continue with this pace and revisit June files

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
Guys, I got an email saying there is a message in my account and when I checked my account I saw a request letter PDF. Thanks everyone and good luck!
Omg! Are you serious!!! Montreal is on fire. Congratulations! What's your AOR and timeline. Any ADRs? Gcms? Elligibility? Recommended pass or review required? Please let us know

Reactions: M_A

Param90

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Does anyone know what happened to cases from Montreal where there was no COPR sent even after a month of sending the passport? Have those folks received passports now without any issue?
Hey Cansha, One is me who is in the situation. I am also in touch with the other person as well.

We both did not receive the passports yet, we have sent around same time Nov 13th, 2018.
My application was approved and unfortunately, IRCC officials are not able to give an ETA for returning the passports. This is the reply I got from Ralph & Team on Dec 20th. After that no response or no update till date.

Reactions: cansha

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hey Cansha, One is me who is in the situation. I am also in touch with the other person as well.

We both did not receive the passports yet, we have sent around same time Nov 13th, 2018.
My application was approved and unfortunately, IRCC officials are not able to give an ETA for returning the passports. This is the reply I got from Ralph & Team on Dec 20th. After that no response or no update till date.
This is highly unprofessional.

Reactions: Param90

phoenixsong

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
My montreal family is lucky for me I think! They found the package!

Long story short: Because UPS couldn't ship to PO Box, they returned it to sender, and in the return label they didnt add my apartment number, they delivered it to another apt (the driver took the first 3 digits of my phone number to be the apartment number and delivered it to an unoccupied apt- unbelievable!!).

Freak case! Anyway now I am paranoid about my PPs and it will keep me anxious till I send it and get it back again! I am thinking if I should ask for the USA VO - New York and get COPR from there?

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
Oh wow. That UPS driver needs a knock on his head!
I am glad your passports were found. Whew!!! Such a relief for you.
I think some people on this thread have talked about the p.o box address and an alrernative one to send to. I am not sure.
I don't know if requesting that you send your passport to another VO would be acknowledged or that may even cause a longer wait time. I understand your paranoia but you may need to call them and ask for the alternate address or find out from folks who had gotten passports back

Reactions: phoenixsong