+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
whats your timeline?? and have you ordered GCMS?
My AOR is 19 Jun. So I will be hitting 3 month mark soon. I have ordered GCMS notes on 3 Sep. Let's see if they have taken any action in 2.5 months or not. I plan to order second set of notes just after my first set arrives or may be call them at 4 month mark.

Sington

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
My AOR is 19 Jun. So I will be hitting 3 month mark soon. I have ordered GCMS notes on 3 Sep. Let's see if they have taken any action in 2.5 months or not. I plan to order second set of notes just after my first set arrives or may be call them at 4 month mark.

Okay calling them is just a waste of time..you can better order GCMS..btw are you also FSW O from USA?

canadadream26

May 8, 2018
Review of eligibility is I think when case analyst reviews documents and he makes and observation whether "recommended pass" or "review required". I think in your case no one had worked on eligibility. But this is not surprising. One member who had ordered GCMS notes after 2/3 month mark had found that there was no action taken on his application in the 2/3 months. I was told the same thing when I had called after 45 days of my AOR. Now after 2.5 months I ordered my first set of GCMS notes to see if there is any progress on application or not. I finish 3 month mark on 19th Sep and will get notes by 3/4 Oct. I'm planning to order second set of notes after a week I receive the first set of notes.
Yeah. I will also order mine after a week. I Hope that all April people under Montreal VO see good movement in their cases by the end of this month.

Reactions: harjeetm and cansha

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi all,

My case is being processed in Montreal as well. Got a response via web request form confirming this. My AoR is July and looking at the pending AoRs in this thread, looks like i'll have to wait for a while.

AoR: July 12th
Medicals & IP1: July 31st
RPRF: September 7th
FSW-O from USA

I did get a request for RPRF letter on September 7th. Did anyone waiting on IP1 get it?
I'm still waiting on my RPRF request

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi all,

My case is being processed in Montreal as well. Got a response via web request form confirming this. My AoR is July and looking at the pending AoRs in this thread, looks like i'll have to wait for a while.

AoR: July 12th
Medicals & IP1: July 31st
RPRF: September 7th
FSW-O from USA

I did get a request for RPRF letter on September 7th. Did anyone waiting on IP1 get it?
How long did it take for you to get a response from CIC via the web request form ?

harjeetm

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Yes. You can use either getgcms.com or gcmsbuddy.com
Is there any impact/ delay on your case if you order these notes. Any ideas? I read someones post and he believe that because he ordered these notes there was no movement in his case , not sure how far that is true. Thanks

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Is there any impact/ delay on your case if you order these notes. Any ideas? I read someones post and he believe that because he ordered these notes there was no movement in his case , not sure how far that is true. Thanks
Yes some people say that. But there is no impact on application either positive or negative way by ordering GCMS notes. But I think it will give us more clarity in terms of where our application stands.
Ill hope if May be all of us order guns notes Montreal realises so many applications are pending without action

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Montreal family,

Another week has gone by but we haven’t seen much movement in our applications. Overall, there was a lot of movement in April/May PPRs so may be we can hope that our members from April will see some movement soon.

In past few weeks more people have joined us here and its a mixed feeling. I’m happy to see more people in the family but feels sad that there are so many of us who are waiting for progress on our applications.

I hope next two weeks are better. Most of the April guys will hit the 5 month mark and I hope Montreal is not waiting to hit the 6 month mark.

To everyone beyond three month mark my request is to order GCMS notes. And people who have already ordered it please share your findings if not already done.

Lets keep this thread on top everyday if possible. I’m sure there are more like us. Together we can help each other to pass through this tough waiting phase.

Wish you a happy weekend and will see you in the new week with new hopes

Reactions: jr93511

freesoul

Sep 14, 2018
Another Montreal Soul.

AOR - 21st April, 2018, FSW-O
Current Stauts Online - "We are reviewing your eligibility", BG not started....
GCMS notes - ordered Aug 10th, received Sept 10th.
Notes mentioned, Eligibility - Recommended Passes, Security - Not Started, Criminality - Not Started.
The "Recommended Passed" was dated July 9th. so they did nothing on my application until Aug 10th, when the notes were generated.

Reactions: cansha

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Another Montreal Soul.

AOR - 21st April, 2018, FSW-O
Current Stauts Online - "We are reviewing your eligibility", BG not started....
GCMS notes - ordered Aug 10th, received Sept 10th.
Notes mentioned, Eligibility - Recommended Passes, Security - Not Started, Criminality - Not Started.
The "Recommended Passed" was dated July 9th. so they did nothing on my application until Aug 10th, when the notes were generated.
Welcome to Montreal club. Another application from April AOR. I don't know what happened to Montreal after April. It's crazy! But congrats on application being recommend pass .Another member from April had no update even on eligibility in his GCMS notes so your application definitely had more progress. But I'm surprised why they leave the applications after that . I hope things moved after you ordered gcms notes .

ss0592

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
Hi guys. I have been MIA because I'm trying to not think about this. I'm not very positive and might just give up.
I finally ordered GCMS notes and they are on their way. Raised a CSE and they responded with a generic "your application is in process. We will update you as soon as there is any action on your case."
It is what it is I guess. I want to try to get to EU but there is no option, is there? Like an immigration thing?

Param90

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hi All,

I have received my notes today. Below are the findings are updated on Jul 11th, no updated after that till Aug 16th (day which I ordered notes)
Eligibility - Recommended Pass
Security & Criminality - Not started
Medical - Passed
Info Sharing - Complete

My AOR - Jun 1st
Medicals passed - Jun 13th
No UPDATE since then

Thanks.

Reactions: cansha

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi guys. I have been MIA because I'm trying to not think about this. I'm not very positive and might just give up.
I finally ordered GCMS notes and they are on their way. Raised a CSE and they responded with a generic "your application is in process. We will update you as soon as there is any action on your case."
It is what it is I guess. I want to try to get to EU but there is no option, is there? Like an immigration thing?
I understand your pain and disappointment. I don't think there is an option to immigrate to EU like Canada. Do share your GCMS findings from the notes. I pray you get your PPR soon.