+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

primeTime83

Apr 4, 2019
Hi

We are kind of in a waiting situation with little different circumstances since 2018. Though we got a COPR. We couldn't travel to Canada due to Covid and we being pregnant at that time. And after our kid was born we added him to our initial application. They requested for kids medical, That was completed in NOV 2020 and all the documents were submitted. Will it be considered as a new application? has anyone have faced similar situation?

Any thoughts on this will be helpful.

Our AOR: October 7 2018
COPR: December 2019
COPR Expiry: Aug 2020

We are guessing we might another request for medical. As mine and my wife's medical was submitted in 2018.

Thanks.

HJK00

Jun 1, 2021
Hi guys!
If you have CEC AOR between Feb - May, could you please share your process with the reply??:D
I would like to know which timeline MTL office is working for the Portal Email.

More information I got from the reply, the better we could guess further!

I really appreciate your attention and kindness.

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Good morning y’all. I need an estimate on how long to wait till I get PPR/confirmation email, here are my details below:

ITA: Feb 13, 2021 (inland, no dependent, no foreign experience, no foreign degree)

AOR: Feb 15, 2021 (answered "yes" to have you been arrested before, charges were: false fire alarm and mischief under 5000, charges were dropped when entered peace bond I waited for peace bond before applying, sent all documents and RCMP upfront)

Medical passed: March 2, 2021

File transferred to Montreal after R.10 on March 15, 2021.

Called in 1.5 months ago, criminality in progress only. I haven’t called since.
is it a good thing they haven’t requested any additional documents yet? Since I gave every single proof imaginable? Also when can I expect golden email?

HJK00

Jun 1, 2021
Good morning y’all. I need an estimate on how long to wait till I get PPR/confirmation email, here are my details below:

ITA: Feb 13, 2021 (inland, no dependent, no foreign experience, no foreign degree)

AOR: Feb 15, 2021 (answered "yes" to have you been arrested before, charges were: false fire alarm and mischief under 5000, charges were dropped when entered peace bond I waited for peace bond before applying, sent all documents and RCMP upfront)

Medical passed: March 2, 2021

File transferred to Montreal after R.10 on March 15, 2021.

Called in 1.5 months ago, criminality in progress only. I haven’t called since.
is it a good thing they haven’t requested any additional documents yet? Since I gave every single proof imaginable? Also when can I expect golden email?
I think you should call them again to check!
I saw some Feb 2021 people getting Portal Email, so you gotta know what your status is!
If you get some information, please share it with me for my reference.
Thank you so much!

GGM

Jul 25, 2021
Hi, after my medical results I have not received any update! My e-case status is “application received” for almost six months.
Timeline:
Documents Delivered to CIC: 23/10/2018
AOR:10/02/2019
Medical: 18/01/2021
Pre arrival: 04/02/2020
I sent several webforms but the answer is general Covid template! I also requested ATIP twice! In my GCMS, CIC asked for US info sharing which was 6 months ago! No update sofar! My primary office id Sydney but the document has been transferred to montreal!
Do you have any idea to accelerate this procedure?

xwang892

May 15, 2021
Hi everyone

Sharing my timeline:
CEC - Inland
NOC - 6235
ITA - April 1st, 2021
AOR - April 27th, 2021
MEP - May 14th, 2021
Meanwhile, I found that there is a minor mistake in the employment letter, webformed the new one, got a reply from CIC on May 25th saying that they received the document.
IRCC calling - July 6th, 2021, according to CIC officer: Eligibility not started, Criminality passed, Security not started.

Should I call again? And also I'm considering applying for another job..will this impact my application? I don't have LMIA though.

Thank you!

Devendra27

Jul 18, 2021
Hi Members,
My AOR is Mar 7th and After the passing of medical exam nothing as changed.
Called IRCC today and got to know VO is Montreal, but there has not been an GU/changes in application after submission. Does anyone with same timeline lies in the same boat?
Exactly same. No updates yet

Phoen1xx

Jan 30, 2020
Hi guys!
Today I got the portal mail finally.

Cec - Single

ITA : February 13
Aor : March 6
Mep : April 17
G note : June 19 - Criminality & sharing : in progress / Eligibility & Security: Not started
Call Ircc : July 7
same as like the G note.
Criminality & Info sharing : in progress / Eligibility & Security: Not started

Portal mail : August 4

Until I got the portal, I didn't even have a ghost update.

Hope everyone gets their good news soon.

Reactions: Devendra27 and upon

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
Hi guys!
Today I got the portal mail finally.

Cec - Single

ITA : February 13
Aor : March 6
Mep : April 17
G note : June 19 - Criminality & sharing : in progress / Eligibility & Security: Not started
Call Ircc : July 7
same as like the G note.
Criminality & Info sharing : in progress / Eligibility & Security: Not started

Portal mail : August 4

Until I got the portal, I didn't even have a ghost update.

Hope everyone gets their good news soon.
Your medical was passed on april 17 ??

Phoen1xx

Jan 30, 2020
My Aor is mar30
But medical passed same as yours april17
I was worried about the delay of my medical back then. According to G note that I received, they've not even opened my file since March 22.
I personally think they started accessing files in 5 months.

Good Luck!

Last edited:

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
I was worried about the delay of my medical back then. According to G note that I received, they've not even opened my file since March 22.
I personally think they're starting to access files in 5 months.

Good Luck!
So according to you they touch your file on mar 22?